14.

Jungkook stares at himself in the mirror as he washes his hands. By now, it was late in the night, but the party was still alive. Jimin was blasting music while dancing around with equally drunk Yoongi and Hoseok. Jin was also dancing on his own, just trying to ignore Namjoon's lustful stares. And Jungkook decided that he wanted to head upstairs and use the bathroom. Taehyung? No where to be seen. After Jungkook gave him the best lap dance in his life, the boy just disappeared into thin air. Jungkook sighs, drying his hands into the nearest towel that was hanging on a towel hook on the wall.

He still doesn't know what drug he must have had to give him the amount of confidence he had with Taehyung. Never, in his open years of being gay, was Jungkook that confident. Yes, he's had many boyfriends, many relationships that obviously included sexual acts, let's be mature about it here. Jungkook had grown into this person who knew what he wanted, and knew what his body was looking for. So he was confident knowing that he was able to show it. But with Taehyung? Now that's a part of his mind where he didn't want to venture into.

It was weird.

Two days. Two days he had known the mint haired boy and he was already giving him lap dances and giving the sex eyes. Jungkook sighs once more. But there was just something about Taehyung that was calling his name. People wouldn't understand it unless they go through it. Taehyung was just so enticing. And Jungkook was able to see that everytime that he looked at the older. It was like...it was like something just clicked. And if he didn't discover the world of Taehyung, then he'd deeply regret it later on in life.

Stepping out of the bathroom, Jungkook looks left, and then to the right. Not knowing which way to go. Huffing, Jungkook throws his arms up. It took him about twenty minutes to find the toilet, and now he had to spend another twenty minutes looking for a way back downstairs. "Damn Jimin and his filthy rich parents for buying a house bigger than my existence," Jungkook mumbles, deciding to go left. As he softly padded down the hall, he looks around, noticing how all of the doors were the same and shut, and that there were no picture frames anywhere. This house, although beautiful, wasn't a home. It was just a building that Jimin stayed in to get away.

And Jungkook continues walking, until he sees a door that is slightly ajar. No light seeping out through the room, just a door to a room that's open. Flicking his blonde hair out of his eyes, Jungkook steps closer to the room, curiosity seeping into him like a drug. He didn't want to snoop into someone else's house, but he couldn't help himself. Pushing the cream door open slightly, Jungkook gasps quietly at the sight of Taehyung sitting on the floor, facing the large ceiling to floor window, staring out of it, a cigarette in his mouth.

"Smoking underneath the moonlight in the dark? Must be depressing without company."

Taehyung turns around to see Jungkook standing at the doorway, leaning slightly, arms crossed, a slight smile on his face. Sighing, Taehyung turns back around, knowing that he won't be able to get rid of the younger for quite a while.

"You presumed correct," Jungkook cheekily states, seating himself beside Taehyung, bringing his knees closer to his body, hugging them. A childlike pose, in Taehyung's eyes.

Looking at Jungkook weirdly, Jungkook answers, "you won't be able to get rid of me. I'm interested in why you're here all alone when the fun is downstairs?" Taehyung takes a drag, looking outside of the window, staring up at the night sky.

"The same reason why you came up here to get away for a few minutes," Taehyung pauses, still looking up at the night sky, before turning to look at Jungkook, who was staring at him. Patting the ash away, Taehyung let's out a deep breath, "so... Jungkook, what are you doing up here when the fun is downstairs?"