28.

Messy, open-mouthed kisses, wet bodies pressing against each other, hands trailing down to feel the wet skin. They both don't know how it happened exactly. But they soon went from making out aggressively in the pool, to Taehyung being situated in the middle of Jungkook's legs as he remained in the water while Jungkook sat on the edge, his feet dangling off into the pool.

Jungkook moans, feeling Taehyung's hot tongue trail up his thighs, licking up all the singular droplets of water that remained on his milky skin. Gripping Jungkook's legs tightly, Taehyung glances up at Jungkook hotly, his fingers tingling as he continued to massage the younger's thighs.

The blonde boy grips onto Taehyung's damp shoulders, body shuddering a little bit when Taehyung's dainty fingers reach dangerously close to Jungkook's clothed cock. Taehyung smirks a little bit, sucking on the meaty flesh, creating pretty, little and purple marks all over the area of Jungkook's skin.

Taehyung's teeth skim over the sensitive bruises, making Jungkook whimper a little, Jungkook clamps his hand over his mouth to try and keep quiet, his moans echoing throughout the empty pool room, mixing with the sound of Taehyung's wet kisses on his thighs.

God, Taehyung definitely has a thing for Jungkook's thighs.

"T-taehyung..." Jungkook trails out a little bit, voice coming out muffled as he spoke, from the hand that is placed over his mouth. Taehyung looks up directly, lustful eyes meeting Jungkook's cloudy ones. And with a smirk, Taehyung mouths over Jungkook's clothed cock, the younger mewling out at the feel of sparks rushing to his stomach, making his legs quiver on the spot.

And how Taehyung loves this.

The sound, the sight, the smell of Jungkook. His vanilla and strawberry scent protruding into Taehyung's senses, the scent clouding Taehyung's mind with lust and passion.

Pushing his legs over Taehyung's shoulders, the water swishing around Jungkook's feet and Taehyung's body is the only sound in the pool, along with heavy pants that were emitting from Jungkook's peach lips. Taehyung mouths Jungkook more, his warmth breath blowing on Jungkook's sensitive clothed tip.

Shivers run up Jungkook's spine, back slightly arching forward as he begs Taehyung to stop teasing him, and give him a night to remember.

Does Taehyung listen?

No.

Instead Taehyung grips the waistband of Jungkook's boxers, slightly pulling them down, reaching over and placing a soft, chaste kiss at Jungkook's highly toned stomach, before looking up at him with sly eyes, "beg and maybe I'll give you what you want."

With a groan, Jungkook rubs his eyes that were teary from the amount of teasing that Taehyung was doing.

"Can you just forget about the bet for once?"

Taehyung chuckles a little, his deep laugh resonating in the walls of the pool room, his fingers ghosting over Jungkook's marked thighs before he slightly feels the bulge in Jungkook's boxers, "no," he whispers, leaning down to kiss Jungkook's thigh, "because...I know that I'm affecting you more...and how can I miss an opportunity to win?"

"Fuck Tae, just..." Jungkook's voice cracks, his body freezing when he feels Taehyung's fingers dip into his boxers, wrapping around his already hard length.

"You were saying?" Taehyung smirks, feeling the amount of precum Jungkook was already leaking. Jungkook doesn't say anything further, eyes going starry, mouthing falling agape as Taehyung began to jerk him off. "See? Already so wet for me baby," Taehyung husks, looking into Jungkook's eyes.