3.

As fucked up as the school was, there was also a lot of secrets. Which made the people in the school even more fucked up. At first, you wouldn't notice it. But then...at second glance, you'd see the tension, the little side looks, and the nervous sweating at when talking to each other. For more clarification, Jungkook had realised a whole lot about how to read a room. Observe body language, the way someone speaks, and of course, the most important thing there? Eye contact. Can someone keep eye contact with the other person? Jungkook liked analysing people because it gave him a sense of control of mind.

And Jungkook immediately noticed that there was little shared looks between a certain pink haired male and the male with a purple mullet. Now, Jungkook didn't want to walk into a new school and point out unnecessary things about people he didn't even know, but it was hard to not notice. Maybe he saw because Namjoon was sitting right beside him? And Jin only a few seats away? How did everyone else not see? It was clear that something was going on between the two. And as much as it pained Jungkook's curious mind, he knew he had no right getting involved.

Meanwhile, Jungkook's theories were absolutely right. Namjoon was infact sharing little looks with professional chef of the school. Jin was a cooker, he liked to cook. And that made him all the more perfect. And Jin? Would meet Namjoon's dark eyes and then start fidgeting uncomfortably, looking down to his long fingers, before looking at the principal, before glancing at the Blue Exorcist merch, and finally back at Namjoon, who then has a slight smirk dancing on his lips as he sees the pink haired male sweat nervously with all of the sneaky and sly glances he had made.

Secrets could mess people up. But once you were in it, there was no way out. Secrets wasn't necessarily lying, it was more being afraid to tell and expose yourself to everyone around you by trying to tell the truth. So it was much better to keep it yourself. And that's why you did it. That's why you kept your secret. But for Namjoon and Jin? It was hard to not keep it. As much as they tried, their secret would always run back and hit them both like a truck, taking them both down, allowing them to rip off their clothes and mould into each other's hot and sweaty bodies.

The cat was out of the bag.

Namjoon and Jin had been sharing a secret relationship for the past year. They weren't afraid to come out, oh no, they were proud to be gay and bisexual, they were more afraid of what telling the truth about Namjoon (from one group) and Jin (from another group) in a romantic relationship. As much as they didn't want to care, they did. So they kept it secret, and have been madly and secretly in love with each other for a whole year.

It all started the year before...

Jin was cooking in the kitchens for students doing home economics or design technology. The whole block would smell like Jin's cooking everyday. And this particular day, Jin was the only one in their, cooking away. Humming as he moves his waist to the sound of his own voice. Jin goes back to rolling the dough of the rolls he was going to make, taking his time to slowly knead the soft flour and water mixture between his long, thing fingers.

And it was all going well.

Until Namjoon, with his short, muddy silver hair, walks in, leaning against the door frame. "Get out," he says bluntly, staring at Jin. Those were the first words that the boy had ever muttered to Jin. Jin's eyes snap upwards to Namjoon, his ears slowly going red, eyes filling up with anger, "excuse me?" Jin snaps out.

Namjoon rolls his eyes, "you need to leave. The younger classes need to use the kitchen." Jin claps the flour off of his hand, crossing his hands, "and? There's another kitchen, they can use that." Namjoon narrows his eyes at the brown haired male, "but they need to use this one. So get gone," he makes a 'shoo' with his fingers, telling Jin to leave.