12.

Jungkook sighs with disappointment as Jin's neck that was littered with many love bites, presumably owned by Namjoon. Jin looks at Jungkook with wide eyes, "I don't know how it happened, I literally went up there to yell at him, and then next thing you know he has me pinned up against the door, knee in between my legs, lips on my neck." Jungkook winces at the explicit story that Jin tells, "okay Jin, you don't need to tell me every detail of the damn story okay, I know that you guys fucked." Jin gasps with shock, "how dare you accuse me of such a thing?!?!"

"Then why are your legs vigorously shaking?" Jungkook bluntly states, looking down at Jin's legs that were bobbing up and down harshly. Jin tries to control them but fails stupidly. With a groan, Jin throws his arms up in exasperation, "have you ever tried controlling yourself around a hot as fuck dude? It's hard!" And at that sentence, Jungkook glances at Taehyung who is in quite a deep conversation with Namjoon. Looking back at Jin, Jungkook says, "my ex. He was attractive and all so I'd try to get into his pants a lot. I know what you mean."

Turns out, Jungkook said that a little to loudly, and everyone around heard Jungkook explaining, and we're suddenly very interested in his story. Even Yoongi, who now had clothes on, and was sober. The black haired male takes a long look at Jungkook, before deciding to seat himself beside the blonde boy, "I heard you were talking about exes, one of my exes, threw a rock into my car window because we had a fight about me talking to another girl, which was my cousin sister by the way. This ex literally got pissed if anyone would talk to me, kind of funny you know," Yoongi bursts out into a fit of laughter before silencing down when he sees that Jin and Jungkook aren't laughing.

"Not funny? Okay then," Yoongi sings out.

Jimin stumbles over, "and I'm still pissed when you talk to any other girls or boys," the short male bluntly says, stumbling onto Yoongi's lap. Letting out a small huff, Yoongi wraps his arms around Jimin to make sure the smaller make doesn't fall face flat onto the ground stupidly.

Jungkook and Jin look at each other with wide eyes, but the shock of someone like Jimin being Yoongi's ex is short-lived when Yoongi mumbles, "we didn't even go out, you're not my ex." Jimin giggles, a small cheeky smile playing on his lips as he leans into Yoongi's ear, playing with the hoops on Yoongi's small lobe, "but I'd like to be," the brown haired male whispers sensually before placing kisses on Yoongi's neck.

"....okay then, I think we should leave," Jungkook says, grabbing Jin's hands and pulling the older boy away.

Yoongi sighs in relief when he sees the other two boys leave, before finally pulling Jimin away. Looking at the boy sharply, he whispers, "Jimin, what the hell was that?" Standing in front of Yoongi, Jimin looks down at the pale boy with trembling lips, eyes narrowed and glazed, "Yoongi," Jimin whispers, the name barely leaving his lips. Yoongi looks around with a sigh, and sees that no one is looking at them, before he takes Jimin's hand softly and pulls him to the side. Gripping Jimin's expose waist, Yoongi pulls the smaller boy in, giving him a short hug. Trying to savour the feeling of Yoongi's comforting arms, Jimin doesn't let go. But soon, he's gently pushed away.

"I'm sorry for the way things ended, but you can't go around and say stuff like that. You said it yourself, no one can find out about us. And we're over now, so there's no need of anyone prying and finding out about our past together," Yoongi looks like he's in a dilemma. A dilemma between walk-in away from Jimin, or pulling him in for another hug and telling the world to fuck off, because these two, deserved to be together, no matter what anyone said.

"I know...I'm sorry bear," Jimin says, sadness written all over his face like a book.

Before Yoongi can say anything else, Jimin slightly stumbles away, walking mindlessly.