23.

Jungkook was pissed.

Why?

Well, after Jungkook had delightfully cummed all over his carpet which he had to clean before his sister walked through the doors, Taehyung had finished off (in Jungkook's mouth) and then burst out laughing. Yeah, it wasn't fun..and Taehyung was never going to let Jungkook forget it. Forget the fact that Jungkook had cum untouched from Taehyung behemoth cock.

It didn't make sense.

So what did Jungkook do?

The only logical thing of course. He had kicked Taehyung out and stopped talking to him for a good week. Yes, he was that embarrassed. The only exception was when Taehyung and Jungkook would meet up at the diner to eat ice cream. But even then, Jungkook would sit two tables away and ignore Taehyung's advances.

And by the end of the week, Taehyung was also pissed.

Jungkook had been ignoring him for so long, and it was getting so annoying. Taehyung wanted to talk to Jungkook. He wanted to hear about Jungkook's many stories from his old home. He wanted to see the younger laugh and smile. And he also, kind of wanted to tease Jungkook about what had happened in his bedroom a week ago.

Taehyung thought about it over the week.

He had thought about everything that Jungkook had told him. He had thought about every moment his heart started racing faster when he got close to Jungkook. He had thought about all the times his mind was filled to the brim with dirty thoughts about Jungkook. The whole week was spent trying to come to conclusions of what he was and yet, he still came down the ripe answer of: I'm straight.

But that didn't mean he has suddenly stopped thinking about Jungkook.

Now that he has gotten a taste of the younger, he couldn't forget it. He had a need, and that need could only be satisfied by Jungkook. He had to discover more of Jungkook's body, like Jungkook's body was a treasure map. And he had a bright red "X" marked on his chest that Taehyung was anxious to get too.

"Okay, I definitely think we should assign some character roles," Jimin says, walking around on the makeshift stage that headmaster Choi had given the drama club. Yes, it was a blooming club already, and a few of their friends had decided to join the group: Mark, Jackson, Irene, Jennie, Jisoo, Jisung and a lot more people.

The club had started to become popular within the school, and it was no longer just a fun thing for the seven boys to do, it was rather a thing that headmaster set up. It had become so serious that they now had to perform the play near the end of the year in front of a paying audience. Jungkook, who was rather enraged, convinced that all of the money raised should be given to a charity.

And behold, because of this gesture, more people started joining the drama club, and now there were enough people to perform, be stage crew, back up characters, prop creators.

At first, it was a little weird. Of course, people coming from different groups together to create a club with a mix of different personalities. Many people were against it, and then there were the people that just didn't give a fuck. They just went against the rules. And it began to get really fun, getting to know different people, understanding that there were people out there that were different.

Jungkook huffs, sitting down next to Namjoon, looking up to the purple haired male, "I'm so not ready to take this play seriously."

Namjoon chuckles, reading through the lines, perfecting any flaws that Jin had made, changing some of the lines, typing a newer, updated version of Jin's play. He glances up to take a look at Jin, who was handing everyone plays, "Jin's taking this so seriously. He loves leading shit."