35.

Jungkook's feet pad down the awkwardly silent hallway, his skin tingling with anticipation. He reaches the bathroom door, inspecting it, looking at the deep brown mahogany finish, the little silver circle indicating which bathroom it was, before his eyes land on the metal door handle. He takes a deep breath, and slowly opens the door, quietly stepping inside.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asks, suddenly feeling timid, looking around, not seeing Taehyung anywhere. No! Jungkook had to stand his ground. No matter what, he would stand his ground and show Taehyung what he was missing. Jungkook steps forward, standing in front the sinks, looking at himself in the mirror.

He inspects how his face looks more feminine then usual, even with his manly features, how the clothes on his body made him feel more at home than the jeans or trousers he would normally wear, how the exposed skin he showed made him feel so much more confident than he was expecting.

Guess it wasn't just Taehyung learning things about themselves.

Jungkook takes yet another deep breath, closing his eyes, before slowly exhaling. He keeps them shut for a little longer, his mind wondering just where Taehyung could be, he couldn't have gone far...couldn't he?

"You look beautiful," a voice rasps from behind Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes snap open, and he sees Taehyung looking at him from the mirror, watching the blonde boy with such an inferno in his eyes. Emotions swirling and merging together in those chocolate pools.

Taehyung steps forward, taking a step closer to Jungkook, his cold hand finding Jungkook's warm waist. The younger admittedly gasps a little at the feeling, but quickly covers it up when he sees Taehyung smirk.

"You look beautiful," Taehyung repeats, with a gentle and warm smile; Jungkook almost feels safe in those dangerous hands, almost. But it doesn't last long enough for Jungkook to reach.

Because almost a second later, Jungkook is roughly pulled flush against Taehyung's lean and toned body, "but who told you that you can dress like that for anyone apart from me?" His deep voice mutters against Jungkook's skin, teeth grazing Jungkook's sensitive spot.

Jungkook's eyes flutter close, before he replies, "who said I was dressing like that for you? You're not special Taehyung," he adds with sass to the end, making Taehyung growl a little chest rumbling.

Taehyung smirks, "so you want to do all of that out there, and then you want to give cheek to me on top of that. Okay cool, it's like you're asking for punishment."

Jungkook scoffs, untangling himself from Taehyung's large hands, turning around to face the mint haired male, "this is not asking for punishment. This is me being myself. And it you can't handle that then you can find someone else to stick your overly large dick into," Jungkook points out, stepping into Taehyung's bubble.

Taehyung grins, hands finding Jungkook's curved waist once more, fingers trailing down to the zip of the skirt. Jungkook gasps, "w-what are you doing?" He mentally groans at the weakness and timidness in his voice. Taehyung watches as the skirt falls to Jungkook's feet, and he knees down, holding Jungkook's fishnet clad thighs.

"Showing you that I can tame this version of you," he whispers, eyes gleaming at the pink lace underneath the fishnet tights. Taehyung brings his fingers up, to feel the skin around the lace, making Jungkook audibly gasp.

He grins a little, Jungkook really was something else entirely.

Taehyung's fingers grip the top of the fishnet tights, pulling them down softly, and Jungkook could do nothing but watch, enticed with the way Taehyung was working slowly.