33.

"I have decided that I'm not going to go on that date with that girl...what's her name again?"

Jungkook's head snaps up to Taehyung, eyes wide at the words that Jungkook had just heard fall out of Taehyung's mouth. The two were currently at Jungkook's house, trying to quietly learn some lines of Jin's play. "W-what?" Jungkook asks, trying to stabilise his voice, but it fails badly when he stutters on his own words.

Taehyung shrugs, looking at Jungkook, placing his sheet down, "I mean, sure, it was flattering to flirt and get a date, but she's not really my type, and I'm happy where I am now."

"Really? So you're going to do all of that and then not have the decency to even go on a date with her?" Jungkook says, sliding out of his desk chair to sit next to Taehyung on his bed. Taehyung shrugs once more, eyes bored, "thinking about being with a girl just...it doesn't amuse me anymore."

Tilting his head, Jungkook looks straight at Taehyung, "you slept with girls for amusement. Wow Taehyung, how do I ever let you come near me and my body," Jungkook teases, making Taehyung frown.

"It's not like that with you," Taehyung mumbles under his own breath. "Huh?" Taehyung shakes his head, "it's nothing. What I meant to say was, being with girls was just a distraction from my overbearing mother. And now it's like, I don't need to be distracted. So...the point is, I don't want to go on that date."

A flicker of happiness erupts in Jungkook's heart at Taehyung's words, thank god. But still, Jungkook felt sorry for the girl. Seriously, what was her name?

She is just that unimportant, imagine.

Taehyung had given her hope and now he's just going to take it all away. That's just sad, and Jungkook kind of felt for the girl.

"Okay, so we've established that you don't like her, that doesn't mean you can just bail on her. You know what happened with Hannah Baker when someone did that shit with her? She made tapes about it and then killed herself."

Taehyung stares at Jungkook, watching the younger talk with such expression, about going on the date with the girl, but Taehyung knew, he knew that if he did, Jungkook would be extremely jealous. And this was Taehyung's perfect chance to pick at Jungkook's green monster, to see how far he's willing to go.

Jungkook continues to speak, not realising the way Taehyung had fallen silent, "and it's just sad because if you get sent a tape about how you pushed some girl into a suicidal pit, then I can't let you eat my ass anymore. And I kind of like the way you eat my ass. So-"

The blonde boy is cut short when Taehyung chuckles a little, grabbing him by his tiny wrist, pulling Jungkook onto his lap. Jungkook let's out the cutest squeal, throwing his hands over Taehyung's shoulders, and involuntary act he'd grown to after being seated on Taehyung's lap so many times.

"You want me to go on that date?" Taehyung rasps, head on Jungkook's shoulder, lips ghosting the younger's sweet spot. Warm breath fanning his neck. Jungkook feels a shiver trickle down his back crazily, and it takes a lot of control to hold himself back, "well yeah, that is what I'm talking about. Taehyung, I swear, do you not listen to me?"

Taehyung smirk a little, kissing Jungkook's neck, before he starts sucking on the pale flesh of Jungkook's skin, inhaling Jungkook's fresh laundry and vanilla scent, the smell bringing comfort to Taehyung's senses.

Jungkook breathes out a little, hands moving to fist the back of Taehyung's shirt. The boy is crazy, one day he's all sweet and the other he's getting dates from girls. Jungkook doesn't know what to think, other than that he should enjoy the sweet moments for as long as he possibly could.