4.

"Hey you! Kid! Come over and help me will ya," a voice shouts out at Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately turns around, his blonde hair bouncing. Jungkook sees an old man, crouching down with his hand on his back. His heart feeling sorry for the man, Jungkook quickly walks over to the man's side, seeing the tag "janitor" over his blue shirt. "Sir? Are you okay? What do you need help with?" Jungkook asks, trying to help the man stand up straight. He lets out a little yelp as his back clicks. Jungkook winces, holding the man tightly, "if you don't mind, just carrying these paint pots to the janitor's closet and then this broom to my office."

Immediately Jungkook nods, his heart hurting for the older man. He looked around the age of 70, his hair grey, skin wrinkly yet it still held that little bit of youth. His eyes crinkle up, a smile radiating his face when Jungkook picks the paint pot up, leaving the other three on the floor. "I'll take these one by one. Can you just show me where your office is and the closet first?" The janitor nods, "the closet is just further down the hall, you'll find it, but my office is this way," Jungkook places down the paint pot, picking up the broom and following the old man.

They finally reach his small little cramped office that held room to what looked like another three janitors. Jungkook scoffs mentally. A school that is heavily infatuated with respect and health gives a cramped office to the ones keeping it clean and safe to be in? Hypocrites. Jungkook places the broom inside, looking around the room. Even though it was tiny, it was still homey, and gave Jungkook a very comforting vibe. The man smiles when he notices this.

He holds Jungkook's hand, his fingers shaking, "thank you so much son, if it was anyone else they'd be too afraid to help me," he croaks out before sitting down on one of the soft, worn out chairs. Running a hand through his soft hair, "what do you mean?" Jungkook asks. The janitor offers Jungkook a seat, but before he sits down, the janitor says, "aren't you supposed to be in class?" Jungkook shrugs with a smile, "I'm new, so even if I wasn't there I have a good excuse." Jungkook laughs at the irony of the moment.

Taking his seat, Jungkook takes a good look around, before his attention catches a picture frame, the janitor, a boy and another boy. The janitor notices this, and picks up the frame, "my son and his boyfriend. My son died from a sudden heart attack, but he was a good boy. Always doing the go getting. He never gave up," Jungkook sees the janitors eyes water up, and so he says, "I'm sure he was the best son you could ever ask for, and I'm so sorry for your loss." The old man shakes his head, wiping the slight tears, "I'm sorry. You just remind me a lot like him."

Jungkook chuckles softly, "no need to apologise, honestly. And please don't cry sir, your son wouldn't want this." Smiling, the janitor nods, "son, I really hope you fit in, this school...it's something else entirely, with all of its cliques. But a kind soul like yours, I hope you can change everything here. Make people realise that it's time to realise that they're more than what people think they are."

Smiling Jungkook nods. From what it seems, this school was an absolute shit show, to put it lightly of course, stereotypical, harsh, treating staff members like nothing. Jungkook just hoped that this school wasn't homophobic.

Because then a sis would really have to snap.

And that's when Jungkook realizes that he's left the paint pots out. Eyes widening he gets up, "sorry but I left the paint pots out. Let me go out those away."

"Son, before you go, thank you for your help, and...make sure to get to class," he chuckles lightly, making Jungkook smile and nod. All of the older staff seemed a lot like they were not used to having students help them. But why wouldn't you want to help them, they were so nice and loving, and gave off a serious parental vibe.