11.

Jungkook huffs and shuts the taxi door, that he just came out of, with a loud slam. Watching as the taxi quickly drove off. The blonde boy grumbles, "this little get together best be worth it," he looks up to the beautiful house staring down at him. So Jimin was filthy rich, or well his parents were. Jungkook noted that down in his mind before taking small steps towards the house. He was really dreading to stay with some people he barely knew for a whole weekend, and hoped that he'd either be drunk or high off of his face half the time.

Gripping his overnight bag, Jungkook knocks on the door, for it to be opened by a flustered Jimin. Jungkook scans the older boy up and down, noticing how Jimin is wearing some lose booty shorts, a tight crop top and cute, frilly socks. "Hey! Jungkook, you made it!" Jimin squeals, pulling the smaller boy into the house. Jungkook chuckles nervously, "yeah...um, are the others here already?" He asks, walking beside Jimin. Running a hand through his beautiful, brown locks, Jimin nods, "yeah, the only person who isn't here is Taehyung. And I hope you don't mind but we've already started drinking a little bit," the short boy finishes off sheepishly.

Jungkook grins, thank God, he finally walks into what looked like a living room and laughs slightly at the scene before him. Namjoon, shit faced, trying to touch Jin as Jin heavily slapped the younger's hands away from his ass, constantly moving to a different place to sit, Namjoon just following the older like a lost puppy. Hoseok, talking to a wall, and acting it out as if the wall was really replying to him. And finally Yoongi, who was not wearing any clothes apart from his boxers, rolling around on the floor with a dazed smile on his face.

"I take it you and Jin are the ones who can handle their drink? Shit, how much did you give them to drink?" Jungkook says, finding his own seat. Jimin laughs loudly, handing Jungkook a red solo cup, "Yoongi is high over his height, Hoseok drank straight vodka, and Namjoon drank tequila...and everyone knows when he drinks tequila he turns into a lost puppy for the person he thinks is most attractive in the room. And I mean that says something because hello, I'm standing right here," Jimin jokes.

Taking a sip from the drink Jimin just handed him, Jungkook winces as the bitter taste in his mouth slightly burns down his throat, but nonetheless he carries on drinking it, the slight burn becoming a slight buzz. Jimin, soon drinks from his own cup, giggling, "I'm borderline drunk, so like when Taehyung comes, please, open the door for him," Jimin begs, his sober words becoming a drunken mess. Jungkook just nods and watches as Jimin smiles before huddling over to Hoseok like a penguin to talk to the wall and the male. Jungkook laughs when the conversation flows nicely between Hoseok, Jimin and the wall.

It's a while before Jungkook starts to feel a little tipsy, the alcohol in his system slowly beginning to take over his body, like a slow and dull thud becoming louder and faster in every passing second. Walking over to Jin, Jungkook plops himself beside the older, "hey Jin," Jungkook sighs. Jin smiles, slapping Namjoon's hands away from his thighs before quickly hugging Jungkook, "hey Koo,- fuck, Namjoon! Go away," Jin yells, pushing Namjoon away once again. Jungkook bursts out laughing, leaning his head on Jin's shoulders. Namjoon sees this and glares at Jungkook, immediately hating how Jungkook just easily touched Jin and how he was trying for so long but kept failing.

Turns out, Namjoon wasn't drunk, and was just faking it, puppy Joon (as Jin liked to call it) was Jin's kryptonite, but tonight, it just wasn't working.

Namjoon leaves to the drinks table, looking at Yoongi who was casually meowing, saying that he was summoning the cat army.

"You're so lucky everyone is drunk so they won't remember Namjoon being so submissive for you," Jungkook laughs, finishing his drink off completely. Jin scoffs, "you know how hard it is to control myself right now? I mean look at him, dressed all in black. I curse God for making that boy absolutely sexy."