7.

So all seven boys sat in a circle, in front of each other, trying to avoid meeting each other eyes. To say that it was awkward was definitely an understatement. If awkward was a person and had tens of thousands of offsprings, it still wouldn't be able to describe the think tension in the room, and it was clear that no one knew each other very well, even after going to the same school, being in the same class for so many years. And the silence was eating Jungkook alive. He had always hated occurences like these. It made him feel so prickly.

After a few more minutes, Jungkook looks over to Yoongi, who was sat beside him, a tired look in his eyes, bit yet he wasn't allowing himself to sleep. Jungkook leans in, "hey...sorry to disturb whatever you're doing doing, but...why isn't anyone talking to each other?" Yoongi takes a deep breath, noticing that Jungkook had spoken to him a few seconds after the blonde boy had finished talking to him. He turns to Jungkook and gives a curt and short reply, "we don't know each other." Jungkook was about to remark to that cheekily but instead he bit his cheek, keeping quiet.

Obviously they didn't know each other. Anyone could tell that they didn't know each other. But the question was, why? They had been going to school with each other for so long and yet they were strangers to each other. Like they had never seen one another's faces before. Jungkook sighs, shifting on his seat before he takes another deep breath. He involuntarily glances towards the pink haired male named Jin. And notices that Namjoon is sitting right across Jin, staring at him with a void emotion that Jungkook just couldn't take a deeper look at.

What was wrong with everybody? They were all so dull and blank, and Jungkook definitely hated that.

Jungkook then glances to Jimin, who's picking at his manicured nails, not really interested in anything else. Jimin let's a small and soft sigh escape his lips, and he often rolls his eyes. Jungkook could tell that this was not how Jimin wanted to spend his school night, and the silence was also boring the life out of him. Jungkook relates to Jimin in more ways than just one. Once more Jungkook sighs, disrupting the boy who was sitting beside him.

Hoseok leans in to whisper, "this is so boring, I feel like bailing," Jungkook stifles a chuckle, "I know right. And I'm the new kid," Jungkook points out, shuffling to sit closer to Hoseok. Hoseok smiles, his heart shaped lips lifting right up, dazzling his perfectly aligned teeth, "damn I forgot that you're a new kid. Welcome to this hellhole, if someone hasn't told you already," he laughs more, which makes Jungkook smile. Hoseok's warm laugh really was infectious. "How do you forget that I'm new? You've literally never seen me before." Hoseok nods, agreeing with Jungkook but he speaks up.

"Technically, everyone that is not in my group is basically a new kid to me." Jungkook gasps, his and Hoseok's whispers becoming more and more loud as the conversation continued, catching the attention of the boys near them, "what is up with this weird ass school?" Jungkook finally asks, lifting his arms up in exasperation. Yoongi shuffles to Jungkook's side, looking at the both of them, "if you didn't know, this school is so used to its old ways that you can't tell the difference from left to right. This school can kiss my ass."

Hoseok looks at Yoongi up and down, "I'm sure it would enjoy doing so." Jungkook's eyes widen, and then looks at Yoongi who blushes a little but the covers it up with a frown, "...okay and that's how I exit the conversation." Jungkook laughs, "it would be so nice if you could explain more." Yoongi shrugs and leans in closer to whisper to Jungkook quietly, but still loud enough for Hoseok to hear, "this school is made up of little cliques. Everyone sticks to their own group and never mingle with anybody else." Jungkook gasps at that, "so who's group do you belong to?" Jungkook asks Yoongi.

The pale boy shrugs, "I'm a loner. Don't have any friends. Don't chill with anyone." Jungkook immediately frowns at that. That's not fair. Yoongi should be allowed to have some friends. Just because he's quieter, and dresses more dark doesn't mean he doesn't want any friends. Jungkook grabs Yoongi's hand, "I'm your friend now!" He smiles cheerily. Yoongi gives a soft smile, "that defeats the purpose of being a loner." Rolling his eyes, Jungkook flicks the blonde strands out of his eyes before looking back at Yoongi with a little smirk, the edges of his lips raised.