2.

Jungkook's tenth question of the day, as the weird school had already given him much confusion and nine question before, for example,

Why didn't he grab a brownie from the receptionist?

Why did the principal seem so mean?

But so girly at the same time?

Why was his office donned in blue exorcist merch?

And the most important question so far, why was the damn school so obsessed with paint?

It was like the school board decided to drown the whole damn building in layers of paint. Jungkook scratches his blonde hair uncomfortably, pulling at the silver hoops hanging off if his small ear lobes, starting to feel sick from inhaling the paint. And the worst thing? The wasn't a single window in headmaster Choi's office, and it seemed a lot like his principal liked smelling the paint.

Jungkook distracting himself, decides to take a good look at the five people that were situated all over the office around him.

Who were they all?

Next to him sat a brown haired, small boy, dressed in feminine clothes. A tight crop top wrapped around his upper body, his stomach ring on show, paired with low cut jeans and boots, a small cardigan on top to cover his arms. He had sunglasses perched on the bridge of his button nose, rings plastered all over his pudgy fingers, the tiny handbag near his feet. The boy just screamed cheerleader, rich and popular.

The boy turns towards Jungkook with an over confident smile, "hi, I'm Jimin, it's so nice to meet you." Jungkook returns the smile, "I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you too." Jungkook's blonde hair falls into Jungkook's eyes, and he sighs, trying to flick it out of his eyes. Jimin laughs, his laugh soft and loud, it sounded a lot like something someone would fall in love with.

"Here, let me teach you a trick," he says, pausing to reach into his bag, quickly pulling out a small bottle of hairspray, a parting comb and two hair clips, "so you first part your hair...may I?" Jimin reaches to Jungkook's hair with the comb, as soon as he nods, "after you part it, slightly clip it the sides, out of your eyes and hairspray it. Wait a few moments, and there, your hair won't fall into your eyes."

Jimin moves away, smiling in satisfaction. It was clear to Jungkook that Jimin was only trying to win Jungkook over for some unknown reason. Jungkook thanks Jimin, who just smiles, and then pulls out his phone, texting someone.

Jungkook looks towards his principal who is currently typing away on his computer, the only sound in the room was the aggressive clicking of the keyboard.

Looking around the room once more, Jungkook notices that everyone was in the same grade. So why were they so unfamiliar with each other? Like they didn't see each other daily? Like they didn't grow up with each other? Like they weren't friends with each other.

Jungkook turns to his other side, and sees a very different boy sitting next to him.

Purple mullet styled to perfection, dark and baggy clothes, chains hanging off of his clothes almost everywhere. His tan skin glowing, eyes slanted and just as dark as his aura. This dude has control, and everyone knew it, just by looking at him, this guy wasn't soft. He was smart and everyone wanted to be friends with him...but he kept his group small. Jungkook could tell that this guy was the school's favourite.

"Namjoon's the name," he says, staring straight forward, Jungkook flinches with surprise, he didn't expect the boy to speak to him. Chuckling nervously, "sorry, I didn't meant to be staring at you like that." Namjoon shrugs, still staring straight forward, not even glancing towards Jungkook, "it's fine I guess, so are you new here?"