#PIT45

#PIT45

I never talked to Emil again for the following months, though, he was trying to talk to me before he left with The Sealed to have their tour in Asia. Still, I couldn't forget what he did. Because of that, Mommy never trusted me again...

Ooh... hmm...

Kees started humming softly, wearing his white dress shirt and black ripped jeans; standing with a mic stand and guitar hanging on his shoulder. His voice was so good in a cold way.

Lemme look into your eyes once again
I wanna see my damn stars shine again
Tell me something I don't know
Stop hiding what I wanna know

Hesperus followed the rhythm by soft hits on the drums as Ajax pressed his keyboards while humming softly for the adlibs, pumikit ang mga mata ni Kees habang nakikinig at sa pagtango ng kanyang ulo ay siyang pagsabay ni Eris at Tanner gamit ang kanilang mga gitara. Hesperus then started drumming harshly, Kees' voice leveled with their energy and the fans hyped up.

The camera went to Tanner who was busy strumming his guitar, he looked so mature in his white slim fit dress shirt with black suspenders. Before the camera shifted to Eris side, Tanner smiled as he lifted his head and strummed wildly. It made my heart leap.

Here we are now
It's time, our midnight
Let's just say it together
I wanna hear us both

Wait, let's go to our place of midnights
Here we are now
Only the two of us

Lemme share every damn story
Hey
Listen to my song
It's always you, oh you

I couldn't describe the rhythm, it was like a mix of rock and soul music, there were parts that they would go gentle then rock in the chorus. My heart was pounding so fast while listening to them, I can't help but admire them more.

The she who wears Converse
The she I adore
The she with stars in her eyes
The she I want to see
Every day, every end of time
Oh! It's midnight!

I'm gonna tell now, I don't care now
The best time of my midnight
It's always you
I love midnight when I'm with you

My lips twitched into a little smile, pumangalumbaba ako sa lamesa at sumimsim sa soft drinks ko saka yumuko para itago ang mukha. My heart was filled with joy, I'm just so proud of Epicenter. It was their debut stage, they sang three songs that I didn't get to watch completely because of my running emotions.

They were so amazing, that song was really good. 

"Kiya, just talk. I don't know what's the problem, why are you suddenly avoiding me? Ano bang nagawa ko?" tanong niya sa pagod na tinig. "Ilang linggo nang ganito, e. Hindi ko na alam kung totoo bang busy ka o nira-rason mo lang para hindi ako kitain."

For the past two months after Mommy decided to go to Cagayan without telling me even a single word and Tanner absences within those days of painful loneliness and trying to pull everything back, I just found myself — getting tired for some reason — I just wanted to be alone.

I just suddenly wanted to stop talking.

"Wala lang," tamad kong sagot sa kanya.

"Wala lang?" sarkastiko siyang natawa. "Puwede ba 'yon?"

Halata ang pait at inis sa tono niya. Naiintindihan ko naman kaso nakakatamad magpaliwanag at magkuwento dahil wala rin naman siyang magagawa, he's so busy with their mall tours, endorsements and some stuff for their band's publicity. I never complained about it because I chose this label with no commitment, less expectations. Masama lang ang loob ko at nagkahalo-halo na ang lahat.