Note

Hello everyone!! hope everyone is doing well... I'm sure most of us are badly missing our TharnType after its season 2 finale. This is one way for me to cope with missing them...with my first fanfiction on mew-gulf.

        I have been a silent waanjai for not so long but i do love as much, so please bare with me if i make any mistake...can let me know and i will change it necessarily. As already stated in description, the story will be losely based on the idea given by gulf in one of his interview where he mentioned he would love to play a gangster who flirts with the doctor ( played by mew). So this story is completely my imagination....and is absolutely a fictional work.

Just want to state a few things now:

      First of all, i have almost no knowledge about Thailand and its culture, hence my story does not take place there. Secondly, i have zero knowledge on thai names, hence i will be using their nicknames as character names...and that why its a mewgulf fanfiction...so please forgive me if it offends anyone (if at all you want the names changed please suggest some in the comments and i will consider)

      The pictures and edit does not belong to me, and will be credited to rightful owners

      Thank you for reading the note till now, im just trying to get my points straight, and thank you clicking into story...and hope you enjoy it reading as much as i enjoyed writing it. 

Have a great day, keep smiling, stay healthy.

Divi