Chapter 6 - Stranger

Hello all, hope everyone is doing good...so here's the next chapter, its smaller than the previous...hope you like it, see you'll at the end.

---------------------------------

Gulf's Room

"You should more careful Mr. Kana....you don't want to go back on your treatment... do you??" Alex commented as gulf winced as soon as he sat on his bed. Nr. Alex could feel the anger radiating from Gulf just by standing next to him yet the look on his face restrained her from asking anything. Just as gulf settled in his bed still under a temper, with a small knock on the door Mew entered the room; the nurse instantly wished the doctor and looked at Gulf to see a smile but what she saw was the burning flames over him like in a movie. It finally dawned on her... the reason for his bad mood, she silently moved to the foot of the bed.

            "Are you okay Mr. Kana??" Mew asked concerned and turned to Alex when he got no reply or reaction from a brooding gulf. The nurse nodded in reply signing him that gulf is okay; Mew nodded smiling back at her and turned to Gulf again. Mew took Gulf's arm surprising him, and closely observed the dirt around his sleeve, from the fall. Gulf looked over at Mew silently, he had sincerely considered yanking his arm back but he didn't...mainly becoz of the tight grip Mew had over his hand. Instead he watched Mew up close, examining his arm for any wound with a worried look on his face that instantly melted Gulf's anger a little.

Feeling a piercing look on him, Mew looked up from the arm to see Gulf staring at him; Mew sighed and straightened "You're lucky...you didn't get hurt now....please be more careful Mr. Kana!" Mew said in a soft voice. Gulf looked away from Mew unsure of what he was feeling at that moment; he slowly removed his hand from Mew's and nodded silently in return. Finally a smile appeared on Mew's face, he looked at Alex who smiled back nodding; Mew gently tapped on Gulf's shoulder and turned to leave without a word. "I want to see my brother..." Gulf spoke with his eyes on his lap, both Mew and Nr. Alex turned towards Gulf who silently sat with a look of a sulking kid.

           Mew let out a long breath and smiled at Gulf but before he could say anything Gulf raised his head and looked at Alex "Nurse Alex??" surprising both Mew and Alex. Something hard and invisible hit Mew, he felt a sudden heaviness inside him, but he didn't let that feeling get into his head...or his face; Alex who was as confused as Mew kept looking between them. She looked at Mew who looked back at her with a stoic face but put on a small smile and nodded, telling her to take him while Gulf focused all his energy on keeping his eyes on Alex. He could already see Mew's hurt and hardened demeanor from the side of his eyes...tempting him even more to look up at him...he somehow dreaded even more thinking about seeing the look on his face.

Mild's room,

        Mild loosely had a hand over his tummy, as he started to feel the pain from the constant laughing while Gulf stared at him in silence with an annoyed look stuck on his face. Mild gradually controlled his laughter seeing his brother was inches away from punching 'something'. Mild laughed looking at Gulf, thinking how his face always gave away his mood...just like 5 mins ago how he instantly knew Gulf was in a bad mood as soon as he was rolled in. The nurse's loud sigh before leaving them was the confirmation; he needed before he screwed the issue out of his brother.

FB:

     "C'mon kana...What is it?" Mild asked for 10th time in the last minute while Gulf stared at the ceiling with a small smile trying to avoid looking at his brother "I'm fine P'..." he stressed his words but Mild started tugging at Gulf's sleeves testing his patience more. Gulf closed his eyes "Phi...YOU KNOW..." he almost screamed freezing Mild in his place, Mild instantly knew Gulf was about him and moved closer to him with a curious smile. Gulf sighed and continued "...how much I hate players... guys who play with other's feelings... who openly flirt with everyone..." Mild nodded hearing his brother spit the words in disgust and also noticed Gulf's face harden at the same time. "...I see them everyday...I just...I didn't think I would see one here too..." Mild stared back at his brother in silence confused at his words. Gulf took a deep breath "I didn't think Dr. Mew will be one of them... guess all guys behave the same around women..." the hurt and disappointment in Gulf voice caught Mild's attention. A small smile slowly creped onto Mild's face as he started to see from where and why... gulf's irritation came; feeling everything fit together in his head Mild started laughing surprising Gulf.

:FB

Mild took some calming himself and raised his hand in defence seeing Gulf's murderous look on him, Mild curiously looked at his brother "But from what I've seen Dr. Mew didn't seem like that though..." he paused while Gulf stared back at his brother waiting for him to compete his sentence. "...I mean I've noticed almost all the nurses at the hospital gawk at him when he makes his morning rounds....while he completely ignores all of them...just like you..." Mild added the last part smiling at his brother. Mild's smile grew bigger noticing the change in Gulf mood but kept a stoic face when Gulf looked back at him, "I also thought he was like me...like someone I had known for a long time..." he paused looking at his hands and smiled even surprising Mild.

         "...somehow he just never felt like a stranger to me...even when we met for the first time...everything about him seemed like we've known each other for a long time...". Mild let his brother voice out his thought while he smiled knowing the feeling all too well. Mild nodded along Gulf's words having already experienced all of it, "I know..." he whispered gaining Gulf's attention. Gulf looks at his brother when Mew entered the room with a small knock "Good morning Mil..." Mew paused seeing Gulf stared back at him, while Mild looked between them and laughed silently. Suddenly, Gulf straightened his chair "I'll get going P'...take care..." he said and rolled his wheelchair towards the door with his eyes on door while Mew stood next to it silently with a stoic face.

Just as Gulf was about pass by Mew, Mild spoke "I know the feeling Kana!" surprising both, Gulf turned the chair to see Mildwho smiled looking at both of them standing next to each other. Mild focusedon Gulf "I do ...and that's why I MARRIEDher!" he said with a pointing look and genuine smile, ittook a few seconds for the words to sink in but gulf stared at his brother inshock as soon as it did. Mew looked utterly clueless at Mild, who just relied witha small shrug smiling back at him. Gulf slowly looked at Mew with the sameshocked expression...his brother's words replaying in his mind, but turned awayas soon as he saw that Mew was about to turn towards him. Gulf quickly turnedhis wheelchair towards the door "I'mleaving now..." he spat the words and hurriedlyrolled out of the room almost crashing his leg on the door if not for Mewopening it at the right time while Mew stood there and watched the brothers withan exasperated expression on his face making Mild laugh even more.

------------------------

So that it for this chapter...hope you guys liked it...please do let me know your thoughts and suggestions about the chapter in comments.

See ya'll at the next chapter...keep supporting MewGulf

Take care...bubye!!

Divi