Chapter 3 - Silence he dislikes!!

Hello everyone! i'm really sorry for being this late...so here's the chapter and hope you guys like it! see you at the end!!

----------------

Hospital corridor,

Gulf tried hard to breathe through his 'now' blocked nose thanks to all the crying while his swollen eyes was making it hard to see anything while Dr. Mew patiently pushed him while walking through the complete silent corridor since they left Mild's room. His emotions were still high but he tried his best to keep in control, it took gulf a while to realize they were heading somewhere else, the afternoon soon was bright and burning just as they stepped outside an empty corridor. Gulf could see almost the entire hospital structure from there, before gulf could turn to see Mew "Sorry Mr. kana! Can you wait here for a minute...I'm gonna make a quick call and come" Mew walked away just as he said the final few words.

Gulf blankly watched him walk away from him he didn't know what to think with his mind still fixated on his brother and his condition. Just as he was about to turn back to the view he noticed something on the handle of the chair...a kerchief, he looked back at the door Mew had just passed through. He turned back without any reaction though his mind and heart were at peace as compared to five minutes ago just as another set of tears made its way out.

Few minutes later,

"So it's nothing serious?" gulf asked while mew sighed rolling his eyes, "like I just said already and 100times before that...it's nothing serious...he has dislocated shoulders so he should be they need a cast from the neck to keep it in alignment for now" mew said as if he was explaining to a teenager. Gulf nodded trying the gather the gist of what he just heard, while Mew silently smiled at Gulf and his complete change in mood from 10 minutes ago. "Thank you!" Gulf's voice grabbed Mew attention just as they turned the corner towards gulf's room, "Who are you talking to...?" Mew asked confused.

Gulf sighed aloud and tilted his head to look at Mew who just smiled in realization "Ah...me! Sure...no problem!!" he answered looking straight to avoid Gulf stare. Gulf lightly shook his head and had almost smiled when Mew suddenly slowed the wheelchair jerking it to stop when he spotted a group of people standing outside Gulf's room. Gulf instantly glanced towards Mew and back ahead, on cue one of the guys from the group noticed gulf and mew at the distance and instantly smiled. "P' Gulf!" the young boy ran towards them while both Mew and gulf stood frozen in their places, while the rest of them stood near the room smiling at gulf.

"Fiat! What are you guys doing here?" gulf slowly looking between him and the gang behind asked while Mew straightened in his place leaving the chair, Gulf could sense Mew's demeanor change behind him but Fiat's voice pulled his attention again. "We just got to know about the accident P' ...so we came to visit you!" Fiat announced happily. Fiat hoped behind Gulf to take over Mew's place and pushed him forward "I'll take him back...thanks!" while Mew moved aside without a word.

Gulf at once looked behind at Mew who shaded whatever he was feeling behind a polite smile that made gulf feel heavy on top of the relief he was feeling seeing his brother and others. Gulf and Mew stared while the distance between them was increasing slowly, just as gulf reached outside his room Mew looked down at his phone. Gulf smiled at his gang and looked back again, his last thing he saw before entering his room was Mew's face hardening looking at his phone.

Gulf was both confused and worried at Mew's expression, as soon as he heard the door close behind him he took a breath "Okay you can stop now!" he said in a serious tone. Fiat stopped pushing the wheelchair at once, "God my jaws are hurting from smiling all big...it hard to act like a happy kid!" he exclaimed walking past gulf and crashing on the nearby couch. "Are you okay?" the only girl from the group asked seeing gulf silent in deep thoughts, gulf without any reaction pushed his chair on his own toward the bed.