Epilogue

Hello All! I'm sorry...I had actually finished half of the epilogue last week but I had a little accident and have been glued to my bed for some time now, so couldn't finish it any sooner. But here it is...see ya at the end!! And Don't get angry!!

--------------------------

Gulf's Bar,

    As soon as the cab slowed in front of the unopened bar, a worried Fiat jumped out running inside quickly followed by an annoyed and livid Leo. Fiat stopped at the door scanning through the bar, panting heavily, and let out a relieved sigh as soon as he spotted Mild sitting on their bar stool, before running to him. "Phi...phi...are you alright? Leo told me everything that happened! Is everyone okay?" Fiat questioned, startling Mild while he examined him for injuries. Mild chuckled stopping Fiat "Stop Fiat!" while Leo walked to them carrying all the luggage. Mild peeked at Leo with a smile, "Are you both okay Phi?... We came as soon as we heard!" Leo asked worried yet trying to control his anger in front of Mild and Fiat. Mild who could easily sense Leo's inner rage, looked between Leo and Fiat with a smile "All of us are fine...and I think everything will get settled now..." he said playfully, making both Leo and fiat smile in relief.

        Fiat holds Mild hand in happiness, while Leo's eyes scanned through the bar "Where's Gulf?" Leo asks sensing his absence. Mild bright smile reduced a little, that doesn't completely go unnoticed by Leo and Fiat, "With Dr. Mew of course...He said he needed to take the doc somewhere!" Mild answered with a casual shrug and turned toward the bar table... back to wiping the glasses. Leo nods while fiat lets out a loud sigh "P'Gulf is so lucky!! He has such a supportive boyfriend...I'm kinda jealous!" he complained with his hands crossed his chest. Leo at once refuted in irritation, "Why would you...there's nothing to be jealous of you'll also find someone who loves you for you...soon..." Leo spoke his thoughts in speed...and instantly regretted it, while fiat quietly stared at Leo feeling a small amount of heat rush through his face. Both started at each other in silence as the air between them started to feel heavier, all the while Mild is still lost in thoughts.

Feeling his heart almost jump out of his body, Fiat broke out of his daze first "I...I...I'm hungry...I'm gonna take a quick bath and find something to eat..." he announced without sparing a look at Leo, whose eyes were still fixed in Fiat with a small smile playing on his lips. Mild momentarily came out of his thoughts and nodded at Fiat, who quickly ran away with his head down, Leo chuckled at his retrieving actions and turned his focus back to Mild. Leo could tell there was something on Mild's mind...which usually was about his wife and kid, who he still hasn't enquired about...which was nothing close to miracle. It was a habit of Mild to bombard them with questions about his family after their every visit, Leo questioned with a scrutinizing eye "Is everything okay Phi?? you seem lost!" he asked, picking up their bags. Mild at once shook his head getting up from the bar stool, "Ah...it's nothing...you too, go get freshen up! I'll just keep this and come!!" Mild spoke as he picked up all the glasses. Leo hesitantly left, knowing Mild would not open about his thoughts even if he drilled him about it for hours. Mild flashed his usual smile at Leo who was still staggering to go ahead, before he walked to the inventory. Mild stood frozen before the glass rack in deep thoughts, the past week has had a huge toll on him.

       After the incident at the factory and Max's revelation about Mew's skills he somehow couldn't wrap around his head on Mew's contrasting personality. That's when he realised that they barely know anything about Mew... except the ones he or his friends had told us about...and that felt like a sudden burden to Mild. Hence, unknown to Gulf, Mild had asked a friend for help. Mild sighed looking at the papers in his hands...the unsettling feeling increased as he read through it. The date of Mew's parents passing was the same day as Muk and beam, yet nothing much about their accident or even where, Mild felt a strong nudge in the pit of his heart mainly wondering if it was coincidence or more. Mild walked out with his thoughts still lingering around the information he has read, "maybe we don't know him that well!", he whispered to himself. He shook his head as he walked up the stairs, he wasn't sure anymore...though he didn't doubt Mew on anything wrong but couldn't help but wonder if all that happened until then was just fate...or something else.