Chapter 25B - ...Big Plans?

Hello all! hope all are doing well! Again sorry for breaking the chapter, but I'm here with part 2 of chapter 25...hope you like it! See ya

------------------------------

Mew's Apartment,

Becky opened the door and walked into the apartment happily, but at the first step itself she could tell something was off about the house. She looked around and found everything in its place; she noticed the take out lunch at the kitchen table...that instantly worried her a little. Whenever she came home she was always welcomed with the smell of home cooked meals ...even if Mew had to leave to the hospital that morning. Knowing Mew had no shift that day, she quickly looked around to find Mew standing by the balcony. Becky quietly walked to him, for someone who was usually very intuitive of things around him Mew stood unaware of the fact that his sister was standing next to him. Becky turned to face the city view, "Something awful must have happened!" She slowly commented bringing Mew out of his thoughts. Mew's face instantly lit-up, "Becks! You're here!!" Mew instantly pulled her into a bear hug; it was one of his favourite things to do...hug his sister, every time he missed his mother(s) he would just talk or hug his sister...she was the closest thing to that warmth. Becky leaned back from the hug "Of course...now, are you gonna tell me what's bothering you or do I have to keep poking you?" she asked directly making Mew chuckle.

          Mew had always been honest with Becky, as much as he sees her still as his little sister he knows she more mature...and has grown up to have the same mindset as their mother. So talking to her about the things in life, makes him happy and light...every unsuccessful operation, bad/stressful day, bad relationships...most of it, anything. Mew took the next one hour to explain everything to Becky, from how he met Gulf....to the phone call he received that morning confirming the break-in was related to Gulf too. Becky quietly listens to her brother while her eyes were completely focused on him. She took a long breath hearing everything while Mew stood there watching the high-rise building holding on to the balcony rail hard. She turned to her brother, "Do you think he's wrong?" she bluntly asked. Mew lowered his head with his eyes closed as if his head was about to explode, he slowly shook his head "I don't know anymore!" he answered in an unsure tone. Becky slowly smiled, seeing her brother in extreme perplexity "I think you do brother! Coz if at all any part of you thought he was wrong...you would have run in the opposite direction from him, long time ago!" Becky stated as a matter of fact with a knowing smile.

Mew looked at his sister, Becky let out a chuckle "C'mon Mew, you've always been a great judge of people...it's always been a gift of yours...but the thing is you always over-think!" Becky rolled her eyes at her brother, who just looked away acknowledging to her remarks. Becky placed her hand on Mew's, "...So don't focus on your imaginary fears and lose something that's real!" she said with at most concern. Mew turned away again still in doubt, "But... this is... this is not how I wanted it...all this keeps reminding of..." Mew stopped feeling the lump in his throat. Becky knew and understood Mew's fear more than anyone else; she's been seeing him struggle alone with his un-said feelings regarding their parent's accident. She turned circling her arms into Mew's and leaning her head on his shoulder, "We can't foresee everything Mew, things just happen....so don't try to change anything or anyone..." Becky looked up at Mew who turned to her. "Coz I can tell he really likes you...and so do you! So just be there for him...guide him when needed...." Becky said with a smug smile, narrowing her eyes at her brother. Mew laughed when he saw his sister move her eyebrow at him, he finally let go of the rail and did a military salute "Yes! Ma'am Richards!!" he said with confidence making Becky laugh. Both of them had a good laugh when Becky held Mew's arm again "Now! I'll be leaving in two days...so can I at least have one peaceful lunch with my brother?" Becky asked...more like demanded with a pout, Mew laughed hugging her close. Mew dragged her back into the apartment "of course...now let's keep the take out in the fridge and make something!" he said making Becky visibly excited.