Chapter 33 - Is it an end??

Hello alll! I'm finally here with the last chapter of this story! It's been so much and thanks to all your love and patience, I'm here!

So here's the last chapter...hope you like it! Read it with your expectations low...and see you at the end!

PC - yes yes! the first pic is taken from my recent fav 'Kinnporsche series' and other one is from google.

-------------------------

SHATTER!!!

Gulf finally snapped out the silent rage as soon as the glass of the office room shattered pulling both Jarred and Mew down with it, his heart almost stopped seeing no sign of movement as silence followed quite soon. He dropped his hand as fear slowly started to creep through his veins...what if the bullet has hit Mew. He usually never doubted his aim, but at such a distance with a handgun, he couldn't rule out the danger of the bullet deviating and hitting Mew. Feeling a heaviness form over his chest, Gulf instantly dashed towards the room trying to push his fear behind. With each step he took, his heart raced louder replacing the ringing in his ears. 'I CAN NOT LOSE HIM!' his mind kept repeating it louder and louder, making his eyes burn and blurry...and the faster he ran the tightness over his chest increased making it hard for him to breathe. His legs automatically paused as soon as he saw the room, even with his own loud and heavy pants he could hear a mild grunting from the inside. He at once leaped towards the room, yanked the door open, and froze at the door in surprise.

             He could barely hear anything, his head started spinning while his legs started to become numb and weak, yet all he could see was Mew hovering over Jarred who was visibly bleeding from his neck. As soon as the scene in front of him settled in his head, Gulf leaned over his knee letting out aloud relief sigh while his eyes kept scanning Mew for any kind of wounds. Unable to hold it in any longer, Gulf silently sobbed seeing Mew unharmed...finally able to breathe freely. He slowly stammers towards them to get a better look and sees Mew's hands pressed over Jarred's neck trying to stop the bleeding from the wound. Feeling a presence, Mew frantically turns around but lets out a relieved sigh to find teary-eyed Gulf standing behind them, still panting. "Gulf!" Mew whispered between his harboured breathes, "...call the ambulance...quickly!" he states and turns towards Jarred who slowly shifted his focus from Mew to Gulf.

But hearing no response, Mew once again turned towards Gulf and shouted "Now!!" yet Gulf just stood there looking at Jarred with a dark expression. While Mew stared at Gulf's gritty expression confused, Jarred coughed hard gaining Mew's attention and with a few hard breaths and he completely fell back lifeless with his eyes still fixed on Gulf. Mew instantly leans in to feel his breathing with his fingers and nervously checks his pulses. Without a second to waste, Mew firmly placed his hands over his chest and tried to get his heart beating again. Gulf watches Mew trying his best to bring Jarred back but eventually stops within a few tries knowing there was no use. Seeing no movement from Mew, Gulf slowly takes a step forward and places a hand over his shoulder. Mew took a deep breath before falling back in exhaustion, he slowly closes his eyes trying to regulate his breathing...along with his emotions.

                Gulf could see a hint of tear at the edge of Mew's eyes, he remembered Mew's reason for his aversion to violence, and his word to Mew on quitting violence for him, which made him instantly feel guilty for putting him through all this chaos. Mew slowly opens his misty eyes calming down, he tries to wipe his sweat but he stops as soon as he saw his blood-covered hands. He clenched his fist trying to suppress his erratic emotions and turned to Gulf with a small smile which immediately fell as soon as he saw his face. Mew felt a wrench in his heart as soon as he saw the look in his eye...like a storm passing through it. But before he could ask Gulf put his head dejectedly finally dropping down the gun "I'm sorry...I'm sorry doc...I didn't...I really didn't mean for any of this to happen..." he finally looked up, as his guilt was slowly being replaced with anger.