Chapter 29A - Mew's happiness...

Hello All! I apologize for disappearing like that for past few months. I lost someone very close to me and it's broken me beyond repair. I'm trying to go through my days ..I'm slowly picking up my works ...on the note, here is the next chapter...that's for waiting and reading again.

Thank you all for the 15k views...I really appreciate it.

------------------

Mew slowed his car at the side of the road begrudgingly through halfway, he took a breath and turned towards a smiling Gulf. Mew let out another quick breath, "You sure...you know I could drop you off at your bar!" he offers for the nth time since they started from his house. Gulf let out a chuckle shaking his head, "Dr. Mew Suppasit! You rushed me out of the house saying you were late...now you're pestering to drop me at the bar..." Gulf questioned with a raised brow. Mew sulked into his seat silently in response making Gulf laugh again, "C'mon Doc! I can go from here...and I already told you I need to meet a supplier nearby...FOR THE BAR!" Gulf stressed hard enough, for Mew to believe.

Gulf slowly unbuckled his seat belt "...and Leo is meeting me here in a few minutes!" Mew nodded finally letting go of Gulf's hand which he has been holding onto since the time Gulf had told him to drop him off in the middle. Gulf got down from the car with a smile, enjoying the clinging side of Mew he's been seeing for the past few days. He took a quick glance around the streets, turned around, and leaned into the open car window looking at Mew. Mew turned to catch Gulf staring at him and rolled his eyes instantly taking a deep breath "Stop picturing me naked...again!" Mew growled in a low voice as the heat in his cheeks raised. Gulf's smile grew bigger as his mind replayed their morning bath...TOGETHER!

FB*

Though Mew was in a hurry to get ready for the hospital, he stopped right at the entrance of his room and thought for a second. He turned around towards Gulf with a serious face and casually suggested that he would help him take bath. Gulf blankly stared back at him, completely taken aback by his words, and chuckled thinking it might just be a joke. Gulf's eyes were still stuck on Mew, who spent the next 10 minutes covering Gulf's wounds and bandages with went plastic to avoid infection. Gulf smiled seeing the accomplishment on Mew's face, who looked up and within seconds narrowed his eyes at Gulf. The distrusting part of Mew didn't believe in Gulf's ability to take bath without causing an infection on his wounds. Mew stood up, "You wait here...I'm gonna take bath first!" Gulf nodded slowly unsure why he was telling him everything.

Ten minutes later, Gulf grunted tossing his phone next to him on the couch after contemplating and giving up on calling Mild or Luc...to ask them about Yin. He still couldn't wrap his head around his betrayal, he leaned back pondering over the mastermind behind Yin's actions. Though an outsider and elder than them, Gulf had hired Yin for his daring personality and mad driving skills. Being abandoned after promising a better future in the US, he had been through rough trips before he joined them, and through years of work he had planted a small seed of trust in Gulf. And that's why he was more than just angry at Yin, he felt like something alive was ripped out...the roots of his trust. He needed to act soon, to get to them all for the safety of his people...including Mew.

Hearing movements from Mew's room, Gulf looked up and felt his throat instantly dry up at the sight...of Mew standing in his loosely tied robe, that was absorbing the water dripping from his hair. Mew casually strode towards him while Gulf gawked at him with an open jaw, Mew extended his hand "Okay! Let's go..." unsure of what to think or say, Gulf continued to stare between Mew's hand and his face. Mew let out a sharp sigh and pulled Gulf up and dragged him into his room. After a few minutes, Gulf sat half-naked in the bathroom while Mew got everything ready to bathe him. "Doc! I can take a bath...I've done it before!" Gulf stated still confused. Mew gave a stare from his position, "...and get your wounds infected? I think it will be best if I bathed you...until your wounds heal a little!" he answered and turned away, missing the stupified look on Gulf's face who was replaying Mew's words in his head.