Chapter 10 - Gotcha!

Hello all! Hope all are doing good!! So here's the next chapter...hope you enjoy it...see ya'll at the end

----------------------------

"Once a week..." Mew spoke trying to control his voice from sounding demanding, "...Mr. Kana! Remember you pro...you assured me you'll come in for a check-up every week..." he continued trying to keep his voice as mono-tone as possible though he mind was urging him to say it as a command. Gulf sat silently while Mew wheeled to his brother's room, "...that's the only reason I'm discharging you right now...if you feel any pain or discomfort at all..." Mew began again. "...I will get it checked in the hospital at once..." Gulf finished his sentence and Mew nodded letting out a long breath. Gulf nodded with a small smile still looking ahead, though it was his decision to leave, a very familiar voice kept ringing in his head asking him to stay. "You better keep your word Mr. Kana!" the same voice spoke again bringing him out of his thoughts, Gulf looked up at the source of the recent voice and Mew stare at him with a serious look making Gulf nod at once.

            Gulf turned front to see they were standing right before Mild's room, seeing no movement from behind Gulf reached and opened the door to see Mild sitting on the bed with serious expression too. Mew pushed the wheelchair inside, Mild instantly looked at Gulf fully dressed to leave the hospital "So you're not gonna change your mind!" Mild commented seeing Mew push Gulf next to his bed. Gulf chuckled at his pouting brother "Have you ever known me to have?" he said casually making both Mew and Mild rolled their eyes at the same time. Mild looked up at Mew hoping something from him but the expression on his face said he had tried and failed already. Gulf smiled "I will be fine Phi...don't worry...get better soon! I'll come visit you!" he reassured holding his brother's hand yet Mild looked unconvinced as ever. On cue with a few knocks, Fiat and Triz walked into the room "Phi!!" Fiat exclaimed excitedly seeing Mild and hopped happily towards him. "Hey!" Mild laughed looking at his bright smile, Fiat dramatically ran and acted as if he was going to jump on Mild but stopped and hugged him lightly.

           Gulf chuckled looking at them, "Great to see you awake Mild!" Triz stated standing between the guys; Mild nodded "Ahh...so you guys do remember me!" he asked pointing towards his fractured hand. Mew stood at the corner finally letting the reality hit him...Gulf was and is still a stranger to him, somehow the mere thought weighed heavier on his heart. He silently shook his head and watched Fiat eye pop out at Mild's comment "We wanted Phi! But we were given strict orders!!" he said eyeing Gulf making Mild laugh. Mew feeling a little uneasy, silently walked out of the room and glanced back at Gulf noticing his rigid face; for the next 15minutes Mew stood there, watching the group chat, while the three of both had a laugh Gulf still had a serious face. All the times, Mew saw Gulf laugh and smile with his brother, even with Alex...or with him played in his memory; while the Gulf in front of him was the complete opposite.    

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted when he noticed Gulf wheeling out of the room followed by their new friends; he looked inside the room to see Mild watch them with a sad and worried expression. He looked in front again to see Gulf staring at him, Mew smiled at him making facial muscle of Gulf relax a little. Mew snapped out of the staring when Triz cleared her throat, "Everything's ready Mr. Kana! Since Nurse Alex is on leave, today...I'll see you to the exit!" Mew said and was about to turn when Gulf spoke "It's Okay..." Mew stopped and turned to him. Gulf spoke again swallowing something hard "...It's okay doctor! You don't have to...they'll take me out..." he pointed towards Fiat who just brightly smiled at the doctor, Gulf continued "I'm sure you're busy and have other patients to look after...we'll go on our own..." Mew stood frozen in his place feeling something heavy settle in his gut.