Chapter 20 - Pain Killer

Hellooo! Hope all are doing okay!! I apologise I couldn't update last week...I was feeling dick for sometime. I initially had thought of updating this chapter in two parts...but since I skipped a week...her the full ch. 20...it's a long chapter ahead...enjoy... See ya...

----------++--------

The heat from the morning sun started sinking into his bare skin, unable to bear the heat Gulf rolled away from his position into the shadow of the curtains. He felt the soreness radiate throughout his body...as if he had been doing hard labor for 50 hours continuously and he personally knew what it felt like to do labor for almost 50 hours. The memories from his teenage years pulled him out of his deep slumber, he slowly stretched...still unable to open his eyes. With a sound of few knots cracking, he suddenly felt a sharp pain pass from the legs to the rest of his body. He almost sat up in reflex holding his stomach; he slowly opened his eyes to the unfamiliar making him confused but his brain slowly put things together. Gulf slowly sat up straight with his hand clenching the sheets covering him, he couldn't help smile when his memory kept replaying their kiss...where Mew pulled Gulf on to him.

                 Gulf slowly looked around the room in daylight and saw few childhood family photos around the room. Gulf's eyes stopped at picture near the bed-table, showing a grown-up Mew standing with a young girl who Gulf naturally assumed to be his sister. Gulf kept staring at Mew's face in the picture, and slowly he felt a heaviness form in his chest. All the content he was feeling a while ago was now being replaced by slight hesitation...'he would think of this as a mistake...he'll probably never wants to see me again' all this thought started to make around in his head. He let out a deep breath and looked ahead. He was already prepared for a day like this...shaking his head, he slowly put on a smile and tried to move when another sharp pain passed through him. Pressing hard on his waist, he slowly got up from the bed and picked his clothes from the bed corner.

Gulf slowly walked out of the bed room buttoning his shirt, and momentarily paused when he saw Mew zoning-out while pan on the stove made some crackling sound. Gulf feeling weakness in his legs, slowly walked towards the kitchen table and sat on the stole quietly with one hand firmly pressed across his lower waist and biting his lip to keep silence. Mew unaware of all this, casually turned around with the pan on one hand and coffee pot in the other, and almost yelped out loud seeing Gulf sitting across the table smiling at him. Mew blinked trying to regain his lost breath "Oh! Mr. kana...you...you startled me!", he placed the pan and pot on the table. One look at Gulf and instantly pieces of last night played in his mind. Mew could feel the heat spreading through his body while gulf smiled bigger "Morning Dr. Mew!" he wished in a casual voice taking Mew by surprise, from openly gawking at Gulf's redden-bare morning face. Mentally smacking himself Mew smiled back at Gulf "Morning Mr. kana!!" he wished and instantly turned away; Gulf blinked but relaxed when he saw Mew take two mugs from the cupboard.

                Gulf watched Mew, as he poured the coffee in his mug and pushed it before him which he took it by saying a quick thank you. But before he could get a slip of the coffee, he noticed Mew place something else in front of him...a pill. Gulf looked at the pill and back to Mew with a raised eye-brow confused, Mew slightly cleared his throat unable to meet Gulf at his eyes "It's... painkiller for...you know...if your body is...aching..." Gulf looked back at the pill with his lips pierced. He couldn't control his laughter seeing Mew all squirming and looking everywhere else while answering him, he looked up mischievously and grunted a little too loud "One pill...might not be of much help doc!" he said acting to be in a lot of pain. Mew looked at Gulf in shock making the latter chuckle "you do quiet the work... for someone...who likes girls!" Gulf added before popping the pill into his mouth with another sip from the coffee knowing he was definitely going to need it, while Mew stood frozen in embarrassment.