Chapter 16 - Holding to the feeling!

Hello all i hope all are doing well! Thank you all for the 5k views. Here's the next chapter. Hope you like it....see ya at the end,

-------------------

Next day Morning,

Mew walked through the hospital corridor with a smiled plastered on his face, his hands in his doctor's coat and whistling an unknown tune; he was almost done with his morning rounds and next would be his consultations. He checked his watch turned around the corridor and strode towards his last patient on the round....Mild. He stopped at the door remembering to act casual...he remembered Gulf's promise that he would come only if he didn't mention about the incident at the bar; he took a deep breath, knocked on the door lightly and pushed the door open. "Good morning Mr. Sutti...." Mew paused seeing two pair of eyes looking back at him...Mild and Gulf, with a smile. Mew slowly smiled "Good morning to both of you..." he wished closing the door behind him and slowly turned towards Gulf with a raised eyebrow, while Gulf smiled even more brightly seeing Mew's reaction. Mew walked in "Wow Mr. Kana...I see you're here early to see your brother...during the non- visitor's hours!" Mew said between his gritted teeth, while Gulf exchanged a look with Mild before turning back to Mew.

             "Actually I came for my appointment with you...and while waiting I asked the nr. Alex how my brother was..." Mew crossed his hands across his shoulder with a narrowed eye seeing Gulf's tired eyes...and also knowing Nr. Alex would never do such a thing. But Gulf continued "...and Dr. Max happened to pass by and insisted I could accompany him and see my brother..." Mew rolled his eyes at the mention of his friends name and made a mental note to kill Max the next time he would see him. Mew took a deep breath "I'm glad you made an appointment...I was going to call you to remind you...after I finished my rounds..." he commented and to Mild who was looking between them amused. Gulf chuckled making Mild raise his brow in surprise, "What is it Phi?" Gulf asked seeing his brother's weird expression; Mild shook his head slowly "Nothing...you guys straight off gave me vibes of a bickering....c..hmm...friends...it's very entertaining to watch" Mild altered his words feeling it in his gut that it was too soon to say. Gulf laughed and looked at Mew who looked lost of words at first but eventually laughed along "You must be very bored Mr. Suttinat...how about you get well soon and see more interesting things outside" Mew glanced at Gulf while Mild let out a deep sigh and nodded. "Then how about we get you checked now...and see" Mew spoke moving towards Mild while Gulf shrugged at Mild smiling.

Mew's consulting room,

Mew put the last of the bandages on Gulf, who as usual watched Mew with a smile; Mew looked up to and saw Gulf smiling at him and rolled his eyes with a smile threatening to show itself on his face. Clearing his throat...and his mind, Mew questioned breaking the silence of the room "What about your bar?" Gulf smiled "You're asking about ...me?" he asked altering his voice a little making Mew freeze in almost recognising it, he looked up at Gulf and instantly remembered himself remembering asking the same to him. Both of them started laughing, Mew leaned back and turned away to grab something while Gulf spoke again "Well we definitely have to renovate it...so I guess I might be jobless for some time now!" he stating the fact and saw Mew turn back at him with a syringe ready in his hand. Gulf raised a brow but turned away obediently seeing the glare from Mew, "It's done...Do you feel any pain now?" Gulf shook his head with a small smile, "Okay...but you will start feeling soon...so take the pain meds I had already prescribed you...and you NEED to rest!" Mew ended in a commanding voice automatically making Gulf nod at once.

            Gulf looked at Mew who had just turn away again to discard the used syringe in the nearby bin, Gulf let out a long breath and finally voiced his curiousness "So doc! About the 'guy' you were with...at the bar... yesterday...." But before Gulf could finish his sentence Mew at once turned around with a confused look "Guy? Who??" Mew paused for a second "...Oh ya...him ...he's a friend...you know...we were just catching up...it's been so long...and we've been busy..." Mew kept on adding words to his sentence while completely unaware of Gulf trying hard to fight his laugher. Gulf put on his poker face as soon as Mew looked up at him and nodded, "Ya ya...I just...I just wanted to apologize... for ruining your night like that...so...I would like both of you to come back...after it reopens and we'll repay for the in-convenience..." Gulf said with a smile while Mew just watched him with a blank expression trying to process all of that when a loud knock interrupted them.