Chapter 1B - ...meets Dr. Mew Suppasit

Hello all! hope all are doling well? Thank you so much for reading, So i'm here with the second part of first chapter...see you'll at the end.

Pic credit - google and me (i edited his name onto it)

--------------------

The nurse noted his name in his chart, 'GULF KANAWUT' but she refrained from asking anymore as he looked like he was trying to gulp something hard with his eyes closed, she quietly left the room while gulf still had his eyes closed. Gulf had almost forgotten his birth name...he is known as Kana in his world since his 'brother' started calling him from the day they met, gulf sighed at the unfamiliarity of saying his own name. A small smile formed on his face, the memory of the day he met his brother was very vivid and probably one of the few he held from his childhood.

FB**The hard-smack at the back of his head pushed him into the darkness behind the door; he landed on his arm hitting the cold-dusty floor. He turned to see the shadow of two men closing the door cutting off the light; but the shock from the fall held him from making any noise. Scared to death he turned his head towards the darkness; he could hear faint breathing sounds...he stayed still in his position as he felt something approaching him...and suddenly the ground beneath started moving making him realise that he was in a truck. A sudden soft voice spoke "Are you okay?" bring him back from the shock; little gulf blinked realising the voice he just heard sounded that of a young girl; a small hand suddenly grabbed his making him gasp aloud in fear. "Don't worry! We're trying to help you!" another voice similar to his spoke while the hand around his arm kept stroking my hand removing the dust from it.

The next 2 hours, he learnt that he was being trafficked with a bunch of other kids to somewhere far...all of them from around Thailand who were sold off...the darkness prevented him from seeing anything but as time passed he could see the outline of them...he already got to know three of them, the eldest Mild, his sister Muk and another boy Beam. And when they asked his name, he refrained from saying the name his mother used to call him and answer "Kanawut", he heard Mild chuckle "That's an adorable name...Kana!" and heard the other two giggled along with him. Gulf sighed quietly in darkness, sitting there in darkness surrounded by whispering and laughing at his name he didn't know how he should feel...he wasn't sure what was next for him and that was scaring him even more.

Suddenly the truck came to a stop, there was three loud bangs from one side and suddenly filled with hustling sounds when Mild spoke "It's time to go Kana! Get up", Gulf got up unsure of what was happening. All at once the door opened flooding the container with bright daylight, Gulf closed his eyes momentarily to adjust his eyes to the light and before he knew it everyone had got off including the three he just talked to. He took a deep breath, slowly walked towards the light, fear high on his blood but stopped at the edge of the door, seeing three kids...two boys and a girl smiling and...waiting for him.

His face lightened a little, Mild smiled "Your face suits your name Kana! C'mon we don't want to be late" he said while Beam nodded and Muk just stood there smiling. And suddenly he froze, his legs wouldn't move...even when he wanted to, he kept on struggling and looked up to see the three of them laughing at him and turned to walk away. Feeling a slight pressure on his forehead between his eyes, he struggled even more to free himself but he couldn't move or talk...and everything went dark again.**

The pressure over his forehead kept moving in a circular motion, he could feel the heat from the touch from his forehead. He tried to reach out and suddenly Gulf's eyes jerked open as soon as his hand caught another, all he saw was a shadow under the ceiling light. He tightened his grip over the other hand trying to adjust to the brightness; the huge figure covered the light to his eyes and slowly a face came into his visibility. He almost froze for a moment at the sight of the face, his eyes wandered over the unfamiliar face...warm eyes behind a glass that held a major part of the smile, a prominent sharp nose that crowned the warmest smile he had ever witnessed.

He has seen many guys through the years in his line of work, all of them smile and jokingly flirt with him to get something from him...which always irked him to the core. But somehow the smile of this person who he's never seen before gave him an opposite feeling inside; his eyes finally fell onto his lips that were mouthing something.

Gulf's ears finally heard cleared and heard his voice "Hello?" and gulf blinked popping out of his thoughts...confused by all of it. He looked around to see he was still in his hospital bed, feeling the pain again he looked back at the guy standing over him. He stared silently when the person smiled again at him, "Are you awake now?" he asked making Kana nod in return who was still trying to process the familiarity he was already feeling with him. The guy smiled nodding, "Well hello...I'm your doctor! Do you remember being in an accident?" he asked looking over his bandages, Kana eyes finally feel on the stethoscope around his neck. He finally saw the full view of the doctor with his coat, he looked back at gulf hearing no reply from him; Kana closed his eyes adjusting his head and nodded slowly than answering him with words.

The doctor smiled slightly nodding; he took a small pen out of his pocket "Well let me do a quick check then!" and Kana watched him check each one of his functions quietly. He could tell he was doing a sincere job checking him from his focused face; he felt his warm fingers under his eyes again and remembered that he woke him from his nightmare. At once he remembered "My brother...how is my brother??" he asked urgently almost startling the doctor, while the doctor initially confused looked at the nurse beside who informed him about the other passenger being his brother.

The doctor looked back and nodded "While he was bought unconscious, so we had to perform the required emergency surgeries...he is stable and is still in monitoring...so apart from some dislocated joins he should be fine!" he could clearly see Gulf relax at his words and smiled. "Well we'll be monitoring you too...if at all you feel any pain please inform us at once...I'll come back to check on you later" he informed with a small smile, Kana felt ease and a familiar comfort at the warmth of his voice.

His eyes finally fell on the name tag on the doctor's coat;'Dr. Mew Suppasit' and at once hefelt an unfamiliar feeling, "Well! ...I have to inform you that the cops are waiting outside toquestion you!!" Dr. informed while Gulfhardened at the mention of the cops. Mew saw the change of mood in his face "But I think you should getbetter first..." Gulf looked at Mew smilingback at him just before he turned and left the room. Gulf relaxed lying downwhile the nurse followed Dr. Mew out of the room, but within few seconds gulf heard the door open again andlooked towards it. Mew head popped inside "We will inform you once your brother gains his conscious...soI recommend you stop worrying and get some rest! Good night Mr. Kana-wut!" Mew said smiling warmly again at the last part andclosed the door again. Gulf was momentarily startled by his words...he almostsmiled at the way he pronounced his name. While the medicines did it work makinghim drowsy as seconds pass, his eyes slowly shut and with the memory ofDoctor's smile stuck in his mind Gulf dozed off quietly.

----------------------

And that's the end of the intro chapter, hope you guys liked it! Please let me know if you have any thoughts or comments below. Will update the next chapter next week...

Thank you and take care

Divi