Chapter 15B - ...for First aid

Hello all! nice to see all again, hope all are doing okay!! So i'm warning you beforehand...this chapter may seem cheesy to a few and may not like it...and i apologize for that,bare with me, i'll try to give a better chapter the next time. Thank you...happy reading.....

Pic credited to owner (found in google)

 -------------------------------------

Gulf turned held a strong hold around his torso and saw a black Mercedes follow their cat, he instantly knew who they were...who sent them; he turned back frantically trying to think of something that wouldn't lead to them...especially Mew to drown like last time or showered with bullets like few minutes ago; he looked at Mew who looked completely focussed on the road. Gulf's mind couldn't even comprehend the thought of Mew getting hurt on his account, "Doc! Quickly drop me off nearby...and I'll take care of the rest!" Gulf spoke hurriedly and turned to Mew who stared back at Gulf confused. "What? No...I'm not dropping you off now...you've got glass shards on your neck and you're coat has got bloodier than before..." Mew reasoned with a calm voice with his eyes focused on the road. Gulf stared at Mew in confusion, "Doc...are you even listening to me?" he raised his voice to get Mew's attention.

Gulf saw a small smirk appear across Mew's face before he was thrown back into his seat when the car suddenly sped up overtaking a big truck in front of us; Gulf held on tight while Mew over took around 5 cars in just a matter of seconds. In a flash of few minutes, Mew had drove past the entire street...crossed over three signals; Mew finally slowed the car to its normal speed while looking at the rear-view mirror again. Gulf took a few deep breathes feeling the car slow down and feeling his bearing in place again, he at once turned behind to see that almost no car was behind them...they were way ahead of them. Gulf turned to see Mew who held the same smile on his face driving the car completely calm, Gulf laughed absolutely floored by what had just happened.

             Mew's voice brought him back from the recent chills, "Sorry but do you mind...my shoulders are starting to get sore!" Gulf confused initially looked at his shoulder to see his hand pressing hard on his shoulder thinking it was the seat. Gulf at once pulled his hand back feeling a bit embarrassment "Oh! I'm sorry..." he nervously chuckled trying to move pass the movement, "Well doc... you definitely drive like a maniac..." he commented straitening in his seat. Mew laughed nodding "Ya! My sister says I would have become a racer...legally or illegally...if I was not surrounded by medical books!" Gulf smiled seeing Mew talk casually for the first time; he realised he had almost forgot about everything that had happened...even the radiating pain he's been having through his shoulder. He looked ahead with a small smile remembering his brother's words of how he and his ex-wife would be lost in their own thoughts when they were together, suddenly Gulf shook his head jerking himself out of his thoughts...feeling the cheesiness of the situation and the memory hit him.

Gulf thought process was jammed, the scene before his eyes were not getting analysed by his 'usually over- analysing' brain. With his mouth wide open...his jaws reaching down "Are you super rich or...something?" he asked staring at the exceedingly large condo he was standing in. Mew looked up placing his bag on the side table and smiled at gulf's enthralled expression, he looked around his own condo and smiled "Not me...my parents were?" he replied pointing towards a large frame hanging before them. Gulf looked at the photo with Mew's mom and dad laughing and he could already say how much they must have close with their children. Gulf smiles remembering his mother, he barely remembers her face now...but every now and then a small memory of her smiling at him keeps popping in his dreams.

          Mew's voice broke him out his thoughts, "You can gawk later...now come sit down..." Gulf looked at Mew walking from his room with a first aid box in his hand. Gulf walked towards the long 'L' shaped couch "you know you didn't have to do this..." Mew gave a look at Gulf "Well you left me no choice... you refused to go to the hospital...coz you didn't want your brother to find out about what happened in the bar today??" he said sitting down and gently tugging on Gulf's sleeve to sit next to him. Gulf sat hesitantly and turned to Mew to see him staring back at him waiting for something and took him a few seconds to realise what it was; he slowly unbuttoned his jacket vest and his shirt and removed it with the Mew's help. For the next 30 minutes, Mew examined every small wound and...scratches on Gulf and dressed it while Gulf just sat watching Mew...and nothing else; his thoughts kept wandering around whenever Mew would come close to him and he could see down his shirt.