Chapter 31 - Fighting skills

Hello! Thank you waiting!! After a lot of cuts .. finally uploading the chapter...hope you like it...

-------------------

Morning,

      Mew stared at his own reflection in deep thoughts while slowly cuffing his shirt, still feeling the heaviness in his heart. Against Gulf's protest, Mew got ready to accompany... or personally drop off Gulf to his meeting. He had made his mind the night before that he was going to wait till Gulf got over his anger, the fact he hadn't unloaded his mind was still weighing over him...especially from the morning. And the things his mind predicted from that meeting weren't helping him either. He let out a deep breath with one last look at himself, and walked out of the room to make breakfast while thinking of the night before...

FB*

Around 2am,

     Mew opened his eyes just as he sensed Gulf's breathing come down to normal from heavy panting from 10 minutes ago, with his own breathing still unsettled Mew turned to see Gulf laying next to him...naked, finally getting a shut-eye. He carefully turned to face him, trying not to disturb Gulf who was lying over his arm. A small smile appeared on Mew's face seeing the peacefulness on Gulf's face while sleeping, which was in contrast to how he saw him in the hospital. Mew slowly stroked and pushed back the strands of Gulf's hair away from his face. Mew's warm breathing fanned over gulf's face, he adjusted himself and slowly peaked to see Mew staring at him. Gulf slightly opened his eyes and smiled at Mew "Aren't you sleeping yet?" he asked in a hoarse voice while trying hard to stay awake. Mew smiled a little and whispered "No...I'm not sleepy..." Gulf opened his eyes and looked at Mew, without moving himself he moved his hand. Mew at once yelped feeling Gulf's hands between his naked legs, Gulf chuckled half-asleep "Just wanted to make sure...if YOU were still awake or not..." Mew smiled pulling Gulf's hand up, circling it around his waist.

     Gulf hugged Mew while slowly welcoming his sleep again, while Mew's smile slowly fell, and thinking it was a good time, Mew called "Gulf?" he whispered to check while Gulf instantly replied in a hum. Mew looked down at Gulf "I...I promised to stay with you..." Mew paused while Gulf's face turned confused with his eyes closed. "...will you promise me the same?" Mew asked sincerely, "What?" Gulf instantly asked opening his eyes and looking up at Mew. Mew at once cupped Gulf's face with his free hand "promise me...that you'll stay with me..." Mew dreaded to say the word 'forever' as he had stopped believing in those a long time ago. Mew moved his face closer to Gulf's, "...that, you'll be within my reaches like this...to never...let me miss you...your scent...or your touch..." Mew asked closing his eyes while Gulf watched him in surprise.

Feeling Mew's emotions raise up, Gulf pressed Mew's hand over his face with a small smile. Mew opened his eyes to see Gulf smile at him, who at once moved closer curling his body along Mew's naked skin in a complete, tight embrace. Gulf spoke with his face inches away from Mew's, "Oh doc! There is no way I'm gonna let you get away...I'm gonna be so glued to you that you'll get sick of me in months..." Gulf joked while being truthful to the meaning behind his words. Mew chuckled hearing Gulf's words "I know that's not gonna happen..." he paused while he comfortably hugged him "...I love you too much for that..." he added freezing Gulf. Gulf looked up at Mew, who was already looking at him with his warm, melting eyes. Mew touched his nose with Gulf's, breathing each other's scent "I love you gulf... I've loved you for a long time... since the day I saw you..." the sincerity in his voice filled Gulf's heart.

      Taking a second to snap out of his daze, Gulf jokingly punched Mew on his chest, "You damn doctor! Why do you keep stealing my words?" Mew laughed looking at the grumpy, childlike side of him. Gulf momentarily looked down whispering "...I was supposed to say that first...now, P'mild is gonna tease me!" he looked directly at Mew with determination "I love you too doc...Mew! Always have and...always will!" his strong determination face slowly melted as he saw Mew smile at him with tender eyes. Both stared at each other smiling, Gulf whispered "I really do!" while Mew nodded stroking his face and whispering back "I know!", both of them finally closed the remaining gap between them starting with their lips. Gulf tightened his hold around Mew's waist while trying to devour each other, Mew opened his eyes as soon as he felt the strong nudges, between their legs. Without breaking away from the kiss, Mew circled one arm around Gulf's slender waist closing the last remaining invisible gap between them, and another around the nape of his neck holding him close. As soon as he got his grip, he swiftly rolled him to his side, having him lay over him...while still being consumed by each other's scent.