37- The Lost of Another Good Friend

Elise's Pov
It felt like an eternity that I was in this dark room. My arms have gone numb by being hanged up for so long. The door to the dark room suddenly swung open to reveal Chan.

"I'm surprised they haven't come yet. Did they forget about you? Or do they even care if you're missing?" Chan smirked as he walks up to me. "No....they still care about Changbin and you sick bastard!" I glared at Chan as he kept his same smirk.

"You're right." He laughed softly. "Do you even know how long you've been in here?" He questions. "It's been over 18 hours that you were hung here. Would you also like to know where Changbin was placed while you were here?" A more sinister smile spread across Chan's face. "The torture chamber was so much fun! Especially since he didn't even recognize me under the mask." His evil laugh echoed in the room.

"Bring him in!" Chan commanded. The door swung open once more to reveal two guards dragging Changbin's body in and tying him up a few feet away from me. "Changbin...?!" I looked at the unconscious dude as he was completely covered in blood, cuts, and burns.

"What are you going to do to me?! Torture me too?!" I angrily shouted as I swung myself around. "How could I torture a girl? That's so inhuman." He smiled as he stepped up and the two guards tied him up as well. "They should be here soon. Remember what I said or else Felix's life will end right in front of you." Chan nodded to his guards and they both started beating up Chan until he was bruised and bloody.

"That's what you deserve from me and more." I glared at him as he just swung from the rope. One of the guards walked towards me and landed a hard punch on my wound, which made me shout in severe pain. "And that's what you should at least get from me." His guard smiles from under his mask as both of them walk out of the room.

"You know Elise....I almost had feelings for you." Chan laughed as he hung his head down. I became quiet and stared at the door without turning to look at Chan. "You know someone else has feelings for you." He scoffs as he spits out blood. "Your chosen one has feelings for you, and you also-"

"No!!" I interrupted his sentence. "You're a liar! I was the one who beat him up and caused him all these problems!" I turned my face completely away from him and unexpectedly, tears appeared in my eyes.

"No Elise, you're the liar. You're lying to yourself that he doesn't like you and that you don't like him. The same goes for him, he's lying to himself about his feelings for you and your feelings for him."After Chan finished talking, he spit out blood once again. "Pathetic." He chuckled softly behind me.

"You can't come here Felix! You can't!" I cried to myself as I never turned back to look at Chan.

Felix's Pov
Everyone took some rest after working all night on the poison. Of course, we all took turns watching over each other for a couple hours before we switched off.

It was almost afternoon as the sun was high in the sky and I was cooking a little something for the boys. "Hey Felix?" Hyunjin spoke up as he was behind me washing the dishes. "Where do you think the other three are? Of course Changbin is really cautious about these things, but don't you think they should've been here by now?"

I kept quiet as I thought over what Hyunjin had said. "You're right...." My stomach started to flip again. I turned off the stove and plated everyone some food. "Let's all get our energy up and then we'll go find them." I told Hyunjin. He nodded and proceeded to go wake up the others to eat.

"Has Changbin and his crew not come back yet?" Jisung sleepily rub his eyes. Me and Hyunjin both shook our heads as we distributed the food. Everyone was now at the table devouring the food when we suddenly heard a car drive up to the house.

"That's probably them!" Jeongin jumped up from the table to go open the door. "Wait-! Jeo-!" But Jeongin had already opened the door. Like a flash of light, a throwing knife flew in and hit Jeongin in the chest.

"Jeongin!!" All of us jumped to our feet and ran for the door. Half of us quickly pulled Jeongin to the side while the other half shut the door and carefully looked outside. "They're gone!" Minho sighed heavily as he draped the curtain back.

"Jeongin...." Tears welled up in my eyes as I saw him struggle to breathe. "Y-you have to s-save them." Jeongin grabbed my arm. "And Felix...." He took in a large breathe of air. "I-It's okay t-to move on from Chaya. I k-know that you like E-Elise....and she likes y-you t-too." Jeongin loosens his grip as his hand falls to the floor.

"Jeongin....-?" I shook his shoulders, but he was unresponsive. "Rest in peace my younger brother." Minho kneeled beside Jeongin and closed his eyes before he hugged his friend and bawled his eyes out.

Everyone hung their head sadly as tears rushed down all our faces. I forced my hand to the knife to take it out of Jeongin's body when the handle slid off the blade. Everyone snapped their head to the handle in my hand as a hidden letter fell from the hollow handle.

I quickly grabbed the letter and opened it with furry rising up in me. "It's coordinates." I manage to say through my gritted teeth. "They said to not come too early or too late. If we do, all three of them will die immediately." I threw the paper to the ground and marched out of the living room back to my room.

I grabbed the large case of poison on the desk and brought it back to the others. I harshly plopped the case onto the kitchen table and brought out all the ninja stars that I had along with other weapons that was kept hidden in secret cases.

"Let the war begin!"