28- First Wish

My body froze as I processed what the girl in front of me just said. "Felix....?" I repeated the name she gave me. The girl just replied with a simple nod. "Impossible." I told myself as I backed up from the girl.

"I'll get you out of here soon! Let me think of a plan!" I reassured her as I quickly walked back to the door. "Wait! You need to help me look like how I was before with the scarf and bag so they won't get suspicious!" The girl pointed with her eyes to the sack and scarf on the ground.

I nodded as I quickly did as I was told before we both get caught. "Just wait a little longer." I patted her shoulder before scurrying out and locking the door behind me. I then proceeded to make my way out of the passageway and cleaned up any evidence that indicated someone had been there.

I quietly closed the door and left the lock unlocked like I had seen and placed the grass mats back over the hidden tunnel. After a little more scattering of leaves to make it look more natural, I quickly made my way back through my window and into my room.

At this point, my clock now read 5:30am. My head was running in circles as I tried to plug all the pieces together. Some parts made sense while the other parts didn't. I groaned in frustration as I plopped back down onto the bed.

"Ah!" I grabbed my abdomen as the same excruciating pain had resurfaced. I took deep breaths as the pain continued without mercy.

Blood soon leaked out once again as the pain continued. I fought back the pain and managed to get off the bed to grab some towels from the drawers and the roll of bandages on the nightstand.

I slowly unwrapped my bloody bandage and held pressure against my abdomen with the towel. The pain was still excruciating as it felt like an eternity before the blood slowed down and I rewrapped my wound.

It was now 6am and my clothes were covered in blood. I entered the closest and found my clothes that the guys had packed for me when they went to go investigate my house. I quickly slipped on a clean t-shirt and a pair of black leggings before walking out of the room.

I slowly walked down the dark hall and looked around to see a few of the guys sleeping on the couch and the others sitting at the kitchen table playing a card game.

I walked a little louder for the boys at the table to know that I was present and they all turn to look at me with dark bags under their eyes and an exhausted smile.

"How long have you guys been up?" I asked as I sat in an empty chair. "We switched positions with the others around 2am." Minho yawned. "Would you like to play with us?" Jisung asked as he laid down some cards for me. "What are we playing?" I asked as I instinctively grabbed the cards he handed me.

"We're gambling." Minho looked at his cards and then onto the table where more cards laid faced up. "Gambling?! With what? There are no chips to gamble with." I laughed as I also looked at my cards. "Not a bad hand!" I smirked to myself as I laid my cards down.

"We're gambling with lives." Changbin smirked as he looked up from his cards to me. "W-what?" My words stumbled as he continued to stare at me with his sharp eyes. "I bet on my life that you will lose this game." Changbin answered as he faced his cards up to show a powerful hand.

"Stop scaring her." Jisung laughed as he faced his cards up to show an even more powerful hand than Changbin's cards. "How-?!" Changbin gasped as he looked at Jisung's cards. Me and Minho surrendered our cards as our hands weren't even close to Jisung's hand.

"Now give." Jisung extended his hand towards Changbin. Changbin sighed as he took a dollar from his pocket and slapped it into Jisung's hand without looking. Jisung then moved his hand to Minho and he did the same thing as Changbin with his dollar bill.

Jisung then put his hand in front of me. "Can I pay you with something else?" I awkwardly laughed. "Like what?" Jisung cocked up an eyebrow, curious in what I was going to say. "I'll give you three wishes that only I can make come true."

The three boys looked at me in disbelief as to what I had just said. "Are you a genie or something?" Changbin questions as he crossed his arms. "Fine....deal!" Jisung smirked in amusement as he leaned back in his chair.

"The only rules is the basic rules. You can't ask for more wishes or money." I laughed as Jisung's smile slanted at the mention that he couldn't wish for money.

"Okay....then I already have a wish." Jisung sat up in his chair. His aura suddenly changed into something that made my muscles tense up.

"I wish for you to find your parents letter about how to make our poison stronger to defeat the Devil's Dark Knight's." Jisung said in a serious tone as he stared at me with piercing eyes. "I hope my wish comes true." He smirked as he starts to shuffle the deck of cards on the table.

The other two boys and me stayed quiet in our seats as the atmosphere was still tense from Jisung's wish. "Your wish already came true before you even wished for it." I said to myself as I looked down to the table.

"Good morning guys." We heard a voice sleepily say behind us. We all turned around and saw Felix stumble into the kitchen. "Felix! You're okay!" Changbin jumped up from his chair and ran over and tightly hugged Felix.

Felix just laughed as he hugged Changbin back. "Of course I'm okay." Felix smiles at his childish older friend. "You're finally up." Minho walks over and hugs Felix as well. Jisung also gets up and hugs Felix just like the other two.

Now all eyes were on me if I was going to hug Felix or not. I couldn't even look at him as I only took a few steps towards him. "I'm glad you're ok-" Before I could finish my sentence, Felix had already walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm also glad you're okay." He wrapped one arm around my back and the other arm wrapped closer to my shoulder as he rubbed the back of my head. He then leaned the side of his head to mine as he continued to tightly embrace me in his arms.