21- Last Instructions

Seungmin quickly limped into the room and dropped to floor next to Elise. "Felix! Grab me those supplies!" I quickly handed him the supplies he needed and he quickly worked on Elise's wound. He knew much more than me, so I decided to let him take over.

I continued to hand him supplies as he instructed until Elise finally became stable. "There we go!" Seungmin sighed in relief as he restitched her wound. "What happened to her wound?" I asked Seungmin as he finishes cutting the thread. "It seems as if she was allergic to something that we didn't know about." Seungmin simply replied, but his voice seemed a bit off as if he knew something wasn't right.

"What's wrong Seungmin?" I asked. He hesitated and grabbed Elise by the arm. "Help me get her onto the bed first." He says as he struggles to get up himself from his wound. "Let me help!" Chan takes Elise's arm while I took hold of her other arm, and we all raised her up, onto the bed. "Let me wrap a new bandage around her." Seungmin continues.

We step back and just watch as Seungmin was finally finished. "Something is wrong, right?" I spoke up. Seungmin turned around from Elise and looks at both of us. "Something doesn't seem right with Elise's wound...." Seungmin finally speaks up. "It seems like when she got stabbed, there was poison on that knife."

Me and Chan's eyes widened. "P-Poison?" Chan stuttered. Seungmin just nodded. "But I have never seen this type of poison before, so I am not sure of what to do right now....maybe cleaning her wound frequently will help a bit. I'll take a blood sample from her wound and do some test on it to see what the poison is."

I nodded as a response as my eyes were fixed on Elise on the bed, motionless. "How long do you think she endured the pain....without us knowing?" I swallowed hard. "From the very beginning probably." Seungmin sighs as he looks back at Elise.

"She's a strong girl for enduring this long." Seungmin finally says before heading towards the door. "I'll call the guys to bring me the testing equipment from our house before they come back." Seungmin says as he closes the door behind him.

"I'll be with Seungmin and let you be by yourself with her." Chan patted my shoulder before walking out of the room, leaving only me and her in the room.

I slowly approached her and knelled down beside the bed. "Why..? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I stuttered as tears fell from the corners of my eyes. "I'm sorry that I couldn't even see that you were hurt. I was blinded by revenge for me and for you that I didn't see you in front of me, hurting...."

Tears continued to stream down my face as I silently stayed in my knelled position beside her. I took her hands in mine and used my other hand to brush her hair out of her face. "You are a strong girl for enduring so much in such little time." A small smile appeared on my face.

I laid my head beside her and drifted off to sleep, with her hand still in mine.

****************

"Felix..." I opened my eyes to see myself in dad's shop, where he use to sale different types of weapons. My favorite was always ninja stars. "Dad?" My tears welled up with tears as he walks out from the back. "Here you go son! Customized ninja stars that you been asking for." He smiled as he handed me the ten individual weapons.

"Thank you..." I choked up on my words. "Don't cry Felix! I did this for you because I love you." He smiled as he patted my shoulder. "I...love...you too." I sadly replied. The bell to the door suddenly rung to tell us that someone has walked into the shop.

"Ah...look Felix! Your favorite person is here!" My dad smirks as he pointed to the door. "Good afternoon Miss Chaya!" My dad waved. I froze before I could even fully turn around to look at her. "Hello Mr. Lee! Hello Felix!" Her voice rang in my ears.

I finally turned around and saw her walking towards us, just like that day they got murdered. "H-Hello C-Chaya..." I stuttered. "Are you nervous?!" My dad laughed as he punched my arm.

Chaya just laughed as she finally reached us. "It's nice seeing you again." I tried to smile to hold back my tears. "We saw each other earlier in school, but it's nice knowing that my boyfriend misses me already!" She smiled widely and kisses me on the cheek.

"I do miss you....a lot...." I replied. She just continues to smile at me until the door rang again. "Welcome! How can I help you!" My dad smiles. I turn around and froze as three guys, dressed in black mask walked into the store.

"We're looking for some blood to spill." One of the guys smirked under his mask. "Dad! Chaya!" I shouted. "Duck!" I pulled Chaya to the side and tried to get to my dad, but it was just like that day....I was too late.

Gunshots filled the air and I saw my dad fall to the floor. "Dad!" Gunshots continued and I pulled Chaya behind the counter. "Felix..." I looked at Chaya as she looked at me with sad eyes from that day. I looked to her shoulder to see that she had been hit by a bullet. "C-Chaya...." My eyes filled with tears.

"Felix....I'll distract them while you run away from here!" She whispered as she held my hands tight. "What?! No!! You might not make it out alive!" I stated with tears now flowing down my face. She just gave me another sad smile. "It doesn't matter if I make it out of here alive." She said as tears escaped her eyes too. "Felix...." My dads weak voice whispered over to us.

I quickly crawled to the corner of the counter closest to my dad. "Felix....me and Chaya will distract them while you run! Run as fast and as far away from here!" He wheezed as he tried to catch his breath.

I shook my head violently. "I can't leave you guys here! You guys are the only people I have left!" I cried. "Felix...the trail behind our house...I've always told you to never walk down that trail for a reason." My dad breathed heavily. "Yeah...because I could get lost and never find my way back home." I replied, but he just shook his head.

"That is one reason but you don't know the whole story! Run all the way down the trail to the end! You'll find a wood cabin and tell the people at the door, 'StrayKnights'!!!" I looked at him confused until he suddenly used all his strength and jumped up and took a shot at the shooters.

"Felix! I need you to get out of here!" He shouted.

"But-!"

"Now!!!" He shouted as he took another shot at the shooters.

I looked back at Chaya as she looked up at me. "You will find out the truth about all of this one day! I promise!" She smiled at me before she took a gun from the cabinet and stood up to shoot at the shooters.

"Son! I love you!" My dad sadly smiled at me. "I love you too Felix!" Chaya cried as she tightly hugged me. "I hope we'll meet again one day as friends, just like this life." She smiled at me one last time. "I hope I get to be your father again too son!" My dad also smiled at me one last time. "I'll get to see your mother tonight."

Tears kept rushing down my face as everything rushed to me on what to do. "On the count of three Chaya! Felix, go through the back door." My dad commanded. Chaya nodded as a reply but I just sat there, frozen. "Felix! Get back to your senses now! Get ready to run!" My dad shouted.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three...!!!"

Chaya and my dad both stood up and shot at the black masked shooters as my feet automatically picked myself up and out through the back door. Tears kept rushing down my face as my ears kept hearing shots go off, but my feet wouldn't stop running as I continued to the wood cabin, where my dad last instructed me to go.

****************
COVID-19 is letting me stay home from school and letting me have time to write! One blessing from it I guess! Lol!

Stay safe and healthy everybody! <3