19- Finally Revealed

"Han Jisung?"

I looked over at the guys as they shook hands and did their bro hugs. "Who's this?" Jisung asked as he walks over to me. "She's-" Felix starts but doesn't end his sentence as he looks over to me. "Um....I'm Elise." I smiled at  him. "Nice to meet you." He smiled back. "Where's Woojin?" Jisung asked as he looked around for his friend. Everyone stayed silent as Jisung kept looking at them, waiting for an answer.

"Let's help Chan and Seungmin get into the car first." Felix spoke up. Without another word Hyunjin slung Chan's arms around him and Felix slug Seungmin's arm around himself and they both dragged the two boys out to the car. "Elise?" Jisung spoke up. "What happened to you?"

He exams my blood covered gown and up to me. "I was injured earlier by someone and Woojin and Seungmin helped me out." I smiled. Jisung nodded his head as he tried to combine the pieces together.

"Don't tell me-!" His eyes widened as he finally placed the pieces together. He quickly ran down the hall to the other rooms. "Wait! Jisung!" I quickly limped after him but he already found the body of his dead friend. "Woojin...?" He scuffed his feet on the ground as he slowly walked over and kneeled down beside his friend.

"What happened Woojin?" Jisung started to cry. Felix and Hyunjin appeared by my side as they watched their friend cry. "Let's go Jisung." Felix said as he walked over and helped Jisung stand.

"How did this happen?!" Jisung questioned as he wipes his tears. "There was an attack that happened here and the three boys and Elise was here when it happened." Hyunjin explains.

"Then where were you and Felix?" Jisung then goes on to ask Hyunjin. "We both went back to the house to get some information." Hyunjin hesitantly says as he looks to me, not wanting to reveal what he really wanted to say. Jisung quickly understood what Hyunjin was leaning towards and didn't ask another question.

"Let's do this." Jisung sighed sadly as he uncovered his friend and wrapped Woojin's arm around his shoulders. Hyunjin walked over and wrapped Woojin's other arm around his shoulders and they both slowly dragged Woojin out. "Are you alright Felix?" I asked as we followed behind. "Yeah...I'm fine." He said emotionless and continued to walk ahead.

I quickly grabbed my wound as blood slowly seeps through the towel that was wrapped around me. Excruciating pain hit me hard like a rock and I quickly caught myself on the couch as we passed. "Are you okay Elise?" Felix asked as he looked back at me. "Yeah! I tripped on my feet! You know how clumsy I am!" I laughed as I walked towards him.

Felix looks at me with his dead eyes and turns around and walks out to his friends. I breathed in heavily and tried to breathe normally before I walked outside.

Once I walked out, the three boys were lifting Woojin into Jisung's Jeep. "Let's go home Elise." Hyunjin sadly smiles under his mask as he opens the door for me. "Thank you." I smiled as I hoped in.

~~~~

As we slowly arrive back at Felix's home, some cars were parked outside. "It looks like the rest of the group already got here." Hyunjin whispers as the car slows down to a stop. Without another word, the boys got out and help lift Woojin out.

I was about to open the door before another impact of pain hit my side. I gripped the car handle as the pain increased and I bit my lip from making a sound. The car door suddenly jerked as Felix was trying to open the car door.

I unlocked the car and allowed him to open the door. "What's going on Elise?" He questioned. "I had a headache on the way here from the bumpy roads." I showed a small smile. He nods as he extends out his hand. "Careful, I know you're pretty short and Jisung's Jeep is pretty tall. If I remember right, I don't think that will end with a good result." He lightly laughed.

I just glared at him annoyingly. "Well you are remembering wrong!" I argued back as I jumped out myself, which did end up with a bad result. As I landed, the impact from my feet when I landed to the wound on my side didn't agree with each other and a bolt of pain went through my entire leg to my wound.

I stumbled and shouted out in pain as I fell forward but Felix quickly caught me in his arms before my whole body made an impact with the ground.

"Look! I told you so!" He laughed as he looked at me, still wrapped in his arms. "Fine!" I frowned as I broke free from his arms and walked towards the house.

I walked behind Hyunjin and Jisung as they carried Woojin into the house. As we walked in, we were greeted with three new faces, all of them in a mask. "Woojin?!" One of the guys ran up and looked at his friend. "Is this why we got the emergency text?!" He questioned to Hyunjin. Hyunjin just nodded as they carried Woojin over to the couch and laid him down.

"Who are you?" The same guy questioned. "Oh...um...I'm a friend of Felix." I lightly smiled as I pointed to Felix. "Oh! Well! Then a friend of Felix is a friend of mine!" He smiled from under his mask. "My name is Minho!" He extended his arm out to me to shake.

"Sorry! I have bad memories of shaking people's hand." I awkwardly laughed as I threw daggers towards Hyunjin. He knew that I was mentioning him from when we first met but didn't turn around as he pretended that he didn't hear anything.

"Uhh...okay!" Minho awkwardly took back his hand. "Was it Hyunjin?" He whispered over to me. I just nodded as a reply. "Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Hyunjin!" Minho waved his finger as he scolded Hyunjin. "So impolite!" Minho stuck his finger in front of Hyunjin so he would look towards Minho. "You know the saying! 'Stranger danger'!" Hyunjin replied as he raised his eyebrow at me before he turned back around.

"Pish!!! I should be the one that's saying that!" I scoffed. "Strangers?" One of the other guys walked up. "Don't you know some of us?" He asked as he looked at me with innocent eyes.

"I do?!" I asked as I stepped back to look at him. "It's okay if you don't! I'm not popular in school!" He shrugged. "What's your name? Maybe because all of you guys are wearing a mask that I can't remember you guys."

"You don't even remember our voices?" The last new guy scoffed as he walked up to me. "I'm sorry that I don't care about what your voice sounds like." He didn't reply as his eyes pierced through me like a hawk.

"Since you mentioned that Jeongin, let's introduce ourselves." Felix sighed as he walked to stand beside his friends. All of them lined up in a line in front of me.

"Are you sure you want to do this Felix? We never revealed our real selves to anyone." Hyunjin asked. "She needs to know who we really are for her to help us...and me." Felix replied.

Everyone nodded as they all raised their hand to their mask. All at once, they ripped off their mask, revealing their full face to me for the first time.

****************
Sorry guys'! Schools rough right now!
(_⊙')*nervously wipes away sweat*