24- Background Story Told

"Hearing that name makes my blood boil!" Changbin growled under his breath. "Same here!" Jisung glared outside the window. "So all of us are involved in the same problem?" Hyunjin asked. I slowly nodded as I remembered saving Elise the first time she got shot in the arm.

////

I decided to take a night walk after Chaya appeared in my dreams that night. Stuck in my mind, I just kept walking down the trail until I heard loud noises coming from the depths of the forest. I quietly and quickly went to check what it could be. I suspected that it was only a wolf, but I know the wolves in these woods are more stealthy than to create a big ruckus.

Through the dark forest, it seemed like the trees moved aside to let the moonlight shine down on a girl running through the dense forest until she finally collapsed to the ground.

I quickly made my way to her just to see her hand hold onto her bloody arm. She was breathing heavily and sweating like crazy.

"P-please save m-me..."

She whispered weakly as she slowly fell unconscious. I shook her non-injured arm but she didn't make a sound. My eyes widened as I saw the girl that beat me up in school.

"I can't be involved in some else's business." I thought to myself. I looked away from her as I got up and walked away, but her words still rang loudly in my ears just as if she was conscious and shouting those words herself.

I looked back at her as she was still unconscious on the ground. "I need to leave!" I quickly ran down the trail without stopping until the cabin appeared in front of me.

"Please help me!!!"

Her voice rang in my head. I covered my ears and kept repeating to myself that it was all in my head.

My stomach kept flipping as her image on the ground was still clear in my mind. "Ughhh!" I turned around and ran as fast as I could until I finally reached her, with her still in the same condition.

"I hope I don't regret what I'm about to do!" I sighed deeply as I pulled out my phone. "Hyunjin? You and Chan come over to my place before going on your watch out. I have something I need to tell you guys." I simply say before hanging up.

"Let's do this!" I bent down and lifted her up into my arms. I need to help her wound before she loses too much blood. "She must also be involved in the same situation as us." I ran as quick as I could down the trail with her in my arms.

////

"Felix?!" I shook my head as I came back to my senses. "Yes? What?" I looked at the boys as they all looked at me. "What are you thinking about? Or should I say, whooo are you thinking about?" Minho smirked. "It's obviously you!" I sarcastically laugh as a reply.

"It's been awhile since we worked on that poison. I feel like the Devils Dark Knights are going to take more advantage of us if we don't finish it quickly." I brought up a more important topic. "Especially with most of you injured." Jeongin sighed deeply. "No worries! We're still able to work." Hyunjin assures the youngest one.

"Guys!" Seungmin quickly runs into the room. "We have a huge problem!" Seungmin grips a testing tube in his hand. "The poison...." He starts to speak but couldn't continue as he held up the tube to reveal chunks of black blood.

"T-that's-" Jeongin trembled as his hands covered his mouth.

"The Devil's Dark Knights poison." My eyes widened.

Elise's Pov
My ears perked up as I heard the door to my bedroom door open and smelled the aroma of something delicious as it entered my nose. I open my eyes to see Chan walk over with a bowel in his hands.