15- Another Target

Felix Pov
"And who said that it was alright for you to change her?" Chan crossed his arms. "Who said that it was alright for you to change her?" I argued back. "Okay! Stop this!" Woojin walked between us. "I allow Chan to change her, I feel more comfortable with him." Seungmin raised his hand as he also agreed with Woojin. "Me too!" Seungmin smiled before he walked out to get more supplies.

I tightly gripped my hands into a fist as flames shot out of my ears. "What happened to your arm?!" Woojin turned my arm around to look at the gaping wound still in my arm from the bullet. "It's nothing! I'm fine!" I grunted from pain. "Felix! It can get infected!" Woojin dragged me over to a stool and grabbed a medical box from under the cabinet. I winced in pain as Woojin started to work on my wounded arm.

"Chan! Go ahead and bring her to the other room and change her." Woojin command as he continued working on my arm. I quickly stand up as Chan pushed Elise to the door. "You better not do anything to her or else!" I warned Chan before he pushed Elise out of the room. "Sit down!" Woojin hissed as he yanked my arm down. "But-!" Woojin shook his head in disapproval. "No buts! Just stay quiet and let me help you while Chan goes to change Elise.

"Seungmin!" Woojin shouts out the door as Seungmin quickly scurries into the room. "Make sure Chan puts on a blindfold and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid!" Woojin sighs as he continued to stitch my wound. "No problem!" Seungmin smiles as he rushes out again.

"Woojin?! Why do you trust Chan with changing Elise?!" I grunted in pain as he finished with the last stitch. "Because I trust him more than you. No offense!" Woojin laughed as he started to wrap my arm. "You need to take care of yourself more! Didn't you tell me you needed your strength to get revenge for your parents?" I stayed quiet and rolled back down my sleeve and walked out of the room without another word.

I closed the door behind me and ended up almost butting heads with Seungmin on the other side of the wall. "Seungmin?! I thought you were supposed to be inside the room with Chan?!" I questioned suspiciously. "What? I thought I only needed to make sure he wore a blindfold and change her clothes?" He questioned innocently. I sighed heavily as I walked to the room with Chan and Elise. "Chan?! Are you done?!" I banged on the door. "Almost!" He shouts.

Minutes later, Chan opened the door and revealed Elise in dry clothes. "Don't worry! I didn't change her undergarments!" Chan rolled his eyes as he walks to the bathroom. "Geez! Trying to change someone—especially the opposite sex blindfolded is the hardest challenge in the world! Especially to not touch anywhere that you aren't supposed to touch!" Chan sighed in embarrassment as he quickly shuts the bedroom door. "She's seems to be breathing pretty stable if you want to know." Chan patted my shoulders as he walks off to the living room. I sighed heavily as I look at the closed door.

"Yo Felix! Get over here!" Hyunjin shouted. I quickly walked back to the living room to meet everyone else watching Hyunjin's phone. "What's going on?" I questioned as Hyunjin flipped the phone to face me. "It seems like the girl isn't behaving." He rolled his eyes.

"We'll have to go back now." Hyunjin stood up. "But Elise still hasn't woken up yet." I protested. "I can stay and watch over her while you guys can take much better care of that girl." Chan insisted. "Yeah...Chan can stay and also help us clean up!" Woojin smiled over to Chan as he groaned in his new task.

"Okay! Sounds good!" Hyunjin agreed, but before I could argue back with my statement, Hyunjin quickly pulled me out and to the car. "What do you have against Chan? He's a good guy that we worked with for years now." Hyunjin asked as we quickly hurried back to the house. "It's nothing....I just..." I stopped myself and thought over Hyunjin's question again as we hopped into the car.

Why am I acting like this?

"Felix?! Snap out of it and tell me!" Hyunjin commanded. "I don't know!" I shouted. "I really don't know why I'm acting like this!" I sighed heavily as I leaned my head against the window.

"Don't tell me you..."

"No!! I don't!! My main goal is to get revenge!!"

Hyunjin just shook his head and kept quiet until we finally reached our little cabin.

We both walked to the back of the cabin and dusted off the fallen leaves then lifted the fake grass mats to reveal the trap doors. I unlocked the lock and opened the doors. "Oldest first." I smiled as I motioned down the dark stairway. Hyunjin just rolled his eyes as he went down first with me following behind.

We reached the last step and walked down the passageway until we came upon the locked wooden door. I passed the keys to Hyunjin and he unlocked the door. "Youngest first." He smiled as he motioned me to go into the room. I just rolled my eyes like he always does and walked in with him following behind.

"Why are you on the ground?" I questioned as I looked down at the girl chained up in a chair with her head stuck in a sack. Hyunjin lifted up the chair with the girl from the ground and revealed the girl from the brown sack.

"Kidnappers!!" She spat at us. "Murderer!" I glared at her. She just laughed out loud like a mad woman and looked at us both in the eyes. "Seems like you know!" She smiled.

I gripped my hands into a fist. "I only have one question for you." I walked in front of her and tilted the chair back. "Was I your only target or did you have another person you targeted?!"

A smile just slowly creeped onto her face. "Of course we have another target!" She laughed. "Who?! Who's your other target?!" I demanded, but she just laughed even louder. "Do you want to know something else?" She leaned closer to my ear. "You'll never know!" She laughed.

I harshly dropped her back to the ground and stormed to the other side of the dim room. "Or..." She started again. "You might've already met her!"