41- Heart Donor

We finally arrived to the hospital and didn't even wait until the car stopped completely before we rushed into the emergency room and laid Elise down for all the doctors and nurses to check out.

"Her pulse is weak! She lost a lot of blood!" It seemed like all the doctors rushed in at once and had quickly started working on Elise. "Sir, I'm going to need you and the others to wait outside." A nurse quickly ushered us out of the emergency room before returning to help.

"Im sure she'll be okay, don't worry!" A member pats my shoulder as I stare at the closed doors to the emergency room.

"She needs to be okay." I plopped myself on the bench seats and continued to keep my eyes glued to the emergency room.

~~~~

After Seungmin had rushed to bring the antidote for the doctors, we continued to wait for six more hours. The rest of the StrayKids and the other group had taken care of the aftermath and came to visit a few times before the StrayKids had bid farewell to the remaining group that helped us fight.

"Felix....go shower and change man. You don't look so good." Minho ushered me to go clean up. "But Elis-" I started, but he wouldn't let me finish as he dragged me away to an empty room. "It's good that Seungmin can pull a few strings for us." Minho chuckled as he threw me clean clothes and sat down on the hospital bed.

I almost didn't hear Minho as I sleepily walked into the bathroom and tried not to pass out in the shower. But once I was out, I was so refreshed that I felt like I could run a marathon.

"Now rest." Minho had already prepared the bed and was now just welcoming me to jump in. "No, I need to go back to Elise." I turned around to walk out of the door, but Minho was quick to catch me and drag me into the bed.

"I know you're worried about her! But she will be worried about you if she sees you pass out in front of her. Now sleep!" Minho tossed a blanket over me before turning around to walk out.

"Wait-!" I called out to Minho before he left the room. "Can you at least wake me up when she's out?" Minho just nodded and waved goodbye without looking at me before walking out.

Once he walked out, it didn't even take two minutes before I knocked out cold on the bed.

~~~~

My body instinctively woke up as I heard soft rustling and chatter beside me.

"We have to tell him." I softly heard Jisung's voice say. "We can't tell him in his state. It's already 10, let's rest and wait until tomorrow morning." Hyunjin breaks in worriedly.

"What can't you tell me?" I grunted as I struggled to sit up. Hyunjin and Jisung quickly came to my side to help sit me upright on the bed. "Tell me now. What's the secret you guys are keeping from me?" I commanded as I watched all of them look at each other in worry.

"Elise is out of surgery." Jisung started, which automatically made my legs swing over the bed. I stumbled back on my wobbly legs, but they still continued walking towards the door.

"Wait Felix!" Hyunjin grabbed my arm and stopped me. "There has been a complication." He couldn't even finish his sentence and had to look at Seungmin to finish his statement for him.

"Her heart...." Seungmin couldn't even seem to finish the sentence. "What about her heart...?!" My own heart began to beat faster as anxiety and fear started to increase.

"Her heart is not in good conditions right now." A doctor finished the sentence as he walked into the room. "Thankfully, the dagger dodged her heart by one centimeter, but it still had injected very potent poison into her body. With multiple injuries involving these powerful poisons, her heart had pumped too much poison through her blood stream and into her heart that her heart is at a very unstable state. She needs a heart transplant ASAP or else she won't make it to tomorrow."