25- Blood Transfusion

All the boys nodded as one by one walked out of the room. "Minho!" I quickly called him as he was the last one to leave. He quickly turns around and looks at me dumbfounded.

"When you get to my house, please go up to my room and to my desk. There should be a little box of jewelry on top. Please bring me the diamond necklace in there. That was my last present that I have received from my parents." A sad smile crossed my face.

"Of course." Minho smiles and nods as he walked out of the room.

"We'll stay with you guys." Hyunjin and Jisung stayed still at their spots. "Who knows when we'll have unexpected guest like last time." Hyunjin snarls under his breath. "We'll go keep a lookout." Jisung and Hyunjin both walked out of the room without another word.

Seungmin then popped his head back into the room. "I'll also be staying to try and find something to help get the poison out of Elise's body." He gave a thumbs up to Felix as Felix just nods. Seungmin then left the room to work on the poison.

"Felix....can I ask you something?" I looked around the rooms at different sides of the walls. He just nods as he waited for me to continue. "During that battle at Seungmin's and Woojin's house, Chan and Woojin fought those guys with swords. Is it still the medieval times?" I softly laugh as I looked up to him.

He just laughs along with me as he nods his head. "The Devil's Dark Knights like to fight with swords because it doesn't kill you instantly. They like to see you suffer before you die." Felix stopped laughing as his smile slanted to one side.

Awkward silence filled the room as we disconnected eye contact from each other. "Am I going to be okay?" I finally broke the silence. "Don't worry. We can still help from the knowledge we learned over the years about the poison." Felix reassures me.

"I need to tell you something else that involves the Devil's Dark Knights." Felix clears his throat as he looks down at me. "When our parents was still alive, they created a poison that is more lethal than the Devil's Dark Knights. Unfortunately, they didn't finish the new poison all the way and the responsibility went onto us. The letter that each of our parents gave us gives us more information on how to create the poison to defeat the leader."

I nodded as I thought hard if my parents ever left me anything that related to the Devil's Dark Knights. "Can we not just use their poison to kill their leader if it's that dangerous?" I questioned as I kept thinking.

Felix just shook his head. "Their leader made another concoction for himself to make him immune to the poison. But with the new poison we're making, we're hoping it will pass that immunity."

I grabbed my abdomen as a sudden jolt of pain went through my wound. "Elise! Are you okay?!" Felix quickly stood up. "Yeah...." I grunted as I rolled to my side, but the pain just increased even more.

"Seungmin! Get in here!" Felix shouted as he tried the best he could to help me. I breathed heavily as blood started to soak through the bandages.

Seungmin quickly ran in as he looked upon the situation to try and think of a solution.

"She's losing too much blood.....we need someone with her same blood type to donate some blood and then we'll go from there." Seungmin quickly ran back to his mini lab to grab supplies.

"Elise! What's your blood type?!" Felix frantically questioned. "AB!" I grunted loudly as the pain increased even more.

Seungmin quickly ran back into the room with the supplies to draw blood. "I'm AB! Draw my blood for Elise!" Felix quickly wrapped the velcro tie around his arm.

"Felix! You just got into a car accident and lost blood yourself. This can be life threatening to you!" Seungmin protested, but Felix just shook his head.

"I'm fine! Elise is going to die if I don't give blood now!" Felix grabbed the needle from Seungmin's hand and stuck it into his own arm.

"At least sit down so you won't collapse!" Seungmin shook his head as he pulled the stool over for Felix to sit on. Felix squeezed the stress ball and slowly, blood can out of Felix's arm and into the bag.

"Hang in there Elise!" Felix shouted as he continued to quickly squeeze the stress ball for his blood to come out. "Felix....I don't think you can give anymore blood. Your face is turning pale." Seungmin said worriedly.

I looked up upon Felix's face and also saw his pale face turning paler by the second. "Felix! Stop!" I shouted as I tried to yank him away from the needle. "Don't stop me!" Felix kept breathing heavily as the liter bag was almost filled with his blood.

"Okay! That's good Felix!" Seungmin slowly took out the needle from Felix's arm and replaces it with bandages. Seungmin then quickly grabbed another IV and stuck it into my arm and released Felix's blood into my veins.

I turned my head towards Felix to check on how he looked, and he looked paler than a ghost. Felix tried to stand up but ended up toppling over onto the ground.

"Felix!"

Hyunjin and Jisung finally ran into the room to see what happened after they left. "Hyunjin! Come hold this bag while I take care of Felix." Seungmin urgently ordered the boys as they all sprang into action.

Hyunjin replaced Seungmin as Jisung and Seungmin helped Felix stand up. "Call the others to buy some candy bars to help Felix regain his energy." Seungmin order Jisung as they both carried Felix out of the room.

I let go of my abdomen as I used my arms to slowly lift myself to lean against the head board. "Elise! You need to lay down and rest!" Hyunjin commanded as he tried to bring me back to lay down.

"Somethings weird Hyunjin...." I looked up at him. "I don't feel anymore pain in my abdomen." I looked up to the liter bag as it finally dropped the last of Felix's blood.