29- In Love With My Enemy

All the guys just stood there with a blank expression as Felix never let go. "Felix...? Are you okay?" I lightly tugged his shirt. "Yeah..." He finally lets me go and stands back to look at me.

"Is your wound better?" He questions as he looks down to where my wound was located. "It's getting better." I tightly smile as a shock of pain went through my abdomen. "That's good!" He smiles as he pats my shoulders.

"You guys probably haven't ate yet! I'll go make some breakfast." Felix then walks to the fridge to scavenge for anything he could cook with. "I can help since you been in bed for two days." I walk behind the counter before Felix could deny or accept my request.

"Alright." He just smiles as he pulls out some carrots, tomato's and green onions. "Peel the carrots, rinse all of them, and cut them please." Felix shoves the ingredients into my hands and then pushes me to the sink. "You know how, right?" He amusingly looks at my confused expression.

"Of course...." I awkwardly laughed as I obliviously start doing his task he instructed me to do. "Rinsing is easy and peeling the carrots aren't bad either." I say to myself as I continued to rinse the vegetables.

"Um...Felix? How do you want me to cut them?" I questioned as I turned around just to see him leaning against the counter. "Did you do anything while I was washing these?" I questioned in astonishment.

Felix just shook his head. "Nope. I just watched you to see if you were doing my task correctly." He smirks as he walks over and grabs the bowel from my hands.

"Come here, I'll show you how to cut these." He pulls out a cutting board from the cabinet and places it on the counter along with the bowel.

I scuff my feet towards him as he also grabs a knife from a drawer and starts to cut the carrots. "Look, you just cut the carrots diagonally in semi-thin slices and then cut those pieces into strips. And after they're in strips, cut them into small pieces like this." He finishes instructing. "Now you try." Felix hands the knife and moves to the side to inspect my performance like it was a show.

I move up to the counter and performs the same technique as he taught without one mistake. "Wow! You're a very fast learner!" Felix scoffs in amusement. "The green onion?" I pull out the green vegetable and place it on the cutting board.

"The easiest!" Felix steps over. I instantly try to get out of his way, but he did something so unexpected that me and the other boys never saw coming.

I took a step in the opposite direction from Felix, but he instantly pulls me back in front of the cutting board and stands behind me with his arms extended out with mine.

"You cut them like this." He places both his hands on top of mine as he slowly moves both of our hands in sync to cut the green stock. My face grew as red as the tomato's as he leans his face closer to mine.

"Felix? Are you okay?! Maybe you been sleeping a little bit too long!" Jisung watches with a blank expression. "Don't tell me he's sleep walking!" Minho gasped as he also continues to watch Felix and his unusual actions. "Are we actually watching a movie right now?" Changbin holds in his gag.

"I-I need to go use the bathroom!" I quickly free myself from between Felix's arms and quickly rush into the bathroom and lock the door behind me.

"What's going on with you Elise?!" I slap my face as I look upon my red face. "I really want to believe that I'm sick right now!" I wined as I placed my hands on my cheeks. "Stop it!" I slap my cheeks again.

"Remember! You have to avenge mom and dad!" I scolded myself as I turn on the faucet and splash water on my face.

"Ah!!" I quickly cover my mouth to prevent myself from continuing to shout as pain started to swell in my abdomen again. "What's wrong with it now?!" I breathed heavily.

I lifted my shirt to see blood slowly seep through the bandages. I quickly unwrapped the bandages and set it on the counter as I searched through the cabinets to find more in replacement.

"Thankfully they have a lot of bandages around the house." I smiled, but my smile slowly faded away as tears filled my eyes. "They must get hurt a lot for them to have so many around the house."

I sighed deeply to try and stop my tears from flowing. I quickly continued to proceed and try to clean my wound on my own.

I grabbed the bottle of rubbing alcohol, the only source I had to clean my wound. I tried to unscrew the top, but the cap was screwed on too tight. I used all the strength I had left in my arm, but it ended up being too much power and a good amount of rubbing alcohol had spilled onto my bloody bandages.

I didn't think of it much since my badges had soaked most of the alcohol. I proceeded with attempting to clean my wound as best as I could before wrapping some clean bandages around waist.

I quickly cleaned up as best as I could to not reveal that my wound is acting up again. I cleaned up the rest of the spilled alcohol on the counter and wrapped up my bloody bandages together. I breathed heavily as pain swelled up again. I took one more breath before darting out of the bathroom and into my room. I quickly threw my bandages under my old bloody hospital gown in the trash.

I walked back out to the bathroom to wash my hands before heading back into the kitchen. Honestly....I didn't want to go back to the kitchen at all.

My heart raced faster each step I took towards the kitchen. I felt my face start heating up as I walked around the corner and saw Felix standing behind the counter continuing where we left off. "Are you going to continue to help me?" He looked up at me with a smile.

I froze as I looked at him. It was almost like my world had stopped. From his smile, to his skills, to his heart. "Why are these feelings here?" I asked myself as my heart continued to race by just looking at Felix smile.

"I can't have feelings for someone who could be my enemy." My thoughts ran through my head as I remembered what I had experienced last night. My heart stopped racing as I continued to look at Felix.

Instead, my heart broke in two.