31- Second Wish

All of us looked down at Elise in confusion. "The rubbing alcohol?" Seungmin trailed his words as he tried to piece the puzzle together. "The alcohol!" Seungmin's eyes widened in realization. "I'll be back!" Seungmin runs out of the room and disappears.

"What do you mean? What about the rubbing alcohol?" I questioned as I scooted my stool closer to Elise. "My wound started to act up again, so this morning I went to the bathroom to clean it and put new bandages on it, but I accidentally spilled some on my old bandages." Elise sighs as she laid back down on the bed.

"Then....if your wound started acting up again because of the rubbing alcohol and you used it again to clean your wound....and all those times we did clean your wound with the rubbing alcohol!" I start to panic as I thought over every situation we cleaned Elise's wound.

"Elise....how are you still alive then?!" Changbin questioned in confusion. "The Devil's Dark Knights poison is so powerful that it can torture and kill you in four hours. But if the rubbing alcohol is making it worse, you should've been dead by now." Changbin exclaimed. "I know...." Jisung follows behind Changbin's statement.

"It might be Felix's blood that saved Elise!" Jeongin mentions. "That's right! It probably is!" Minho agreed. "No....that can't be the only solution. It was over twenty four hours before Elise received Felix's blood." Hyunjin goes in with another statement. "That's right." Chan nodded. "Then how in the world are you still alive Elise?" I asked as I looked at Elise.

"Who are you?" I questioned seriously this time. "What do you mean?" Elise became puzzled at my sudden seriousness in my voice. "Who.are.you?!" I asked again in a louder tone. "Felix...." Elise looks at me even more puzzled and a little scared as I continued to pierce my eyes through hers.

"I don't want to believe what I'm thinking! You CAN'T be what I think you are!" I shouted to myself as I still looked at Elise with no emotion.

"I'm Elise, your classmate and the girl you saved in the forest that was on the verge of losing herself." She answered in a soft tone. "Who do you think I am?!" I harshly replied. She continued to look at me with her scared, but soft eyes.

"You're a guy that has a kind heart to save a girl that was hurt in the middle of the forest. You're a guy who dearly cares for people who are close to him. You're a guy who is protective of the people you love! You're a guy who has a broken heart because of his past and has now filled that void with revenge, like me! You're a guy that makes me worry about him like crazy! You're a guy that I feel sorry for because of what you went through! And you're a guy that I care for and that I lo-!" Her tone became more louder and shaky as she continued her statements, but she slowed and stopped before she could say her last statement.

"What was the last one?" I asked with no emotion, but on the inside, it felt like my heart just ripped into two by what Elise had said about me. "It's nothing." She turned to her side and faced away from me without saying another word.

"Guys!" Seungmin shouts as he ran back into the room. "Look!" He holds up a test tube with chunks of black blood.

"It seems like we were the ones poisoning Elise this whole time."

Elise's Pov
I knew what Felix was thinking when he thought over how I survived for this long, but by what the girl had said in the basement, is Felix and all these guys the murderers of my parents?

I don't think I can trust anyone anymore....

"How is this possible?!" Seungmin asked in disbelief as he looked at the test tube of poison. "Elise?! How are you still freaking alive?!" Minho questions as he examines the test tube from afar.

"All of our parents died within four hours after being in contact with the poison, but you! There is only one reason why you're still alive!" Changbin points at me as he walked up to my bedside. "You're not one of us, are you?!" He asked through gritted teeth.

"My parents got shot in the same room as me! I was stabbed in the woods by a little girl! I have been poisoned with the most potent poison there is! And you now suspect me to be a member of the Devil's Dark Knights?!" I finally let everything out that I was holding in.

"Yes!" Changbin shouted back. "Elise." Jisung walks up to me without any emotion. "My second wish is for you to tell us who you really are." Jisung finally states as he looks down at me.

"Are you kidding me? You suspect me too?" I asked as more anger started to stir inside me. "There really is no explanation for this." Jisung turned and walked away from me to join the boys further back.

"I'm a victim in this situation too. I was shot and almost killed that night Felix found me. If I was a member of the Devil's Dark Knights, wouldn't I have already killed you guys?" I finally answered Jisung's wish. 

All the guys stayed quiet as they just blankly stared at me. "I need some time to think. Get some rest." Felix says without looking at me as he walks out of the room. Without another word from the other boys, they all followed Felix out the door, leaving me behind in the room by myself.

I turned to my side as tears of anger ran down the side of my face. "Now I feel truly alone in this world." I covered my mouth as I silently cried to myself alone in the room.

~~~~

Night had slowly come without anyone coming in the room since this morning. I haven't left the room either. My stomach hurts from not eating anything the whole day, but my heart hurts more than anything else.

I didn't move from my bed at all. I just laid there silently and in my thoughts of what to do. I played with my necklace as I kept thinking of which decision I should choose.

After a few moments, I finally made my decision and got up to my feet. I grabbed the flashlight from the drawer and walked over to the window and opened the screen frame.

"Let's get you out of that dungeon."