10- Doomed

"Well......the only room that's safer than both of those places is.....Felix's room." Hyunjin smirked. Me and Felix quickly went red. Chan snorted in amusement.

"C'mon, just go to sleep!" Hyunjin complained as he pulled me and Felix into Felix's room. "Goodnight!" He shouted as he slammed the door. Me and Felix looked at each other then quickly looked away in embarrassment.

"I'll lay out blankets for me to sleep on the floor." I said. "It's alright, you can sleep on my bed." He insisted. "No, it's okay." I said as I walked past him to the closest. "No! No! It's dirty on the floor!" He shouted as he turned me towards the bed. "No-" I turned around to face him.

As Felix walked me over to his bed, he tripped over his foot and sent both of us forward onto the bed. Everything happened so fast that I couldn't react in time. One second, Felix was walking me to the bed. A second later, he was on top of me! ON the bed!

I was trapped between his arms as we both looked at each other in shock. "I-" He finally comes back to his senses and quickly got up. "I-I'm s-sorry...." He stuttered. "I-" We were both lost for words as to what just happened.

"I'll sleep on the fl-"

"Bed!" He commanded.

This time I just went along because I was too scared the same thing would happen again.

I slowly slipped into the covers as Felix laid extra blankets and pillows on the floor for him to sleep on. We were both silent as we laid on our backs trying to fall asleep.

"Are you asleep?" I whispered. There was silence for awhile until he replied. "No." Then there was some more silence. "Umm....thank you for letting me sleep in your room." I thanked awkwardly. He just cleared his throat as a reply.

"Goodnight...." I finally said before I turned to my side. He didn't say anything for awhile but before I fell asleep I heard a small, "Good morning." A smile crossed my face as I finally fell asleep.

~~~~

"Good morning!!!" I slowly opened my eyes to face the bright sunlight that streamed through the window. As I turned my head, I was face to face with a smiling Chan. "Good morning Elise! How did you sleep?" He questioned. But all I could reply was a few grunts. He just laughed as he leaned back. "Time for breakfast!" He shouted excitedly as he ran out of the room. I yawned as I rolled out of bed and slowly trudged to the bathroom.

As I walked out, Hyunjin was leaning against the wall. "We're all waiting for you." He said annoyingly. I just rolled my eyes as I yawned again and walked to the kitchen.

I pushed the chair back and plopped down. The boys haven't touched their food as they were waiting for me to get ready.

"It took you awhile! Our food is already cold!" Chan complained. I ignored at his comment and started to eat. "Time to go to school!" Chan added in. "School?!" I choked on my food. "I think you already missed a couple of days. And how about your family members? They must be looking for you after the tragic accident!"

I looked down at my empty plate in sadness as memories flashed in my head about that night. "Chan!" I heard Hyunjin hiss as him. "Hey Elise....would you like to skip school today?" Hyunjin cleared his throat. I shook my head without a word. "I have no other family members." I sighed.

They all looked at me with no emotion. "You can go get ready for school, we'll clean up." Hyunjin assured. I nodded as I got up and slowly went to my room.

~~~~

We stayed silent as Chan drove me to school. I couldn't stop thinking about the guy that I beat up a few days ago. Will he be waiting to beat me up at school? I shook the thought out of my head. I'm strong enough to beat him up again if I need to!

"Elise?" I snapped out of my daze and looked at Chan. "It looks like some people are waiting for you." He said as he pointed to the front. I turned my head to see loads of police officers and reporters.

"We need to get out of here!" Chan hissed. Without hesitation, he violently turned the wheel that made a loud screech as we zoomed away in the other direction.

"It seems like the police found their suspect!" He said as he looked over at me. The police sirens suddenly turned on and the next thing I knew, we were being chased by red and blue lights. "Chan..!!" I tapped his arm. The police were closing in on us as they raced behind and beside the car.

"Don't worry! I got this!" He smirked through his mask. Without another word he pushed down a handle and the car gained even more speed that we were going over 100mph. My heart was racing faster as Chan swiftly zigzags through the cars on the highway.

Without warning, Chan turns off onto an exit and speeds away towards a construction site near the harbor. "Wait?! Chan!" I asked as we speed through the construction. "Where are you going?!" I shouted as I tightened my seatbelt. He was heading straight towards the new uncompleted bridge.

"Hold on!" He shouted as he pushed down the speed lever again. We sped up even faster on the bridge until I saw the end of the bridge with the harbor shining under us.

We were almost there to fly across but there was a sudden crash and the car started to stumble. "Sh*t!" Chan shouted. "What happened?!" I screamed as the car still kept going. "You have to really hold on!" He shouted.

We couldn't do anything anymore, the car was too fast to stop and flew off the bridge. I was too scared to even scream as the car headed down to the harbor. As the front of the car hit the water, my head snapped back and I could feel the pain go all the way down my spine.

Everything was hazy and water quickly filled the car. "Elise!" Chan shouted. He kept struggling to get my seatbelt off but I was strapped too tight. "Eli-" Chan's voice got muffled by water. I looked over at him to see blood running down his head.

I quickly gulped my last breath before the car fully submerged underwater and was now sinking to the bottom of the harbor. I still felt Chan tug until he stopped. I opened my eyes just to see his blurry image swim out of the broken window. My breath was almost gone and the pressure of the water was getting too heavy.

I'm doomed!