38- Hidden Brothers and Sisters

We all gathered our weapons that could be dipped into the poison. As one team, we geared up ourselves to get ready for this war. "We have five hours, twenty minutes, and eleven seconds to go." Hyunjin looked down at his watch.

I could barely hear Hyunjin as my mind was hazy and full of anger and thoughts as I suited myself with a bulletproof vest. "Let's bury Jeongin before we leave." I said plainly as I finally finished adjusting the vest.

"They better not lay a finger on any of them! If even the smallest dust particle lands on them, I'll make sure to torture and kill all of them!" I grunted underneath my breath as I suited up with my weapons.

"Did you see what the note had also said about the others?" Hyunjin asked as he finished adjusting his weapons. "Did you call them?" I stayed silent as I finally finished. "We would be greatly outnumbered if I didn't call them." I tight smile appears for a quick second before I looked away.

The others had quickly suited themselves up as well and armed themselves with their most comfortable and signature weapon. "Let's go bury our maknae." Me and Minho wrapped Jeongin's arm around our necks as we all walked out of the house to lay him to rest.

~~~~

"Only 5 more minutes." I looked down at my watch as we headed over to the coordinates where the note had told us to go. The nervous butterflies was in everyone's stomach as we came closer and screeched to a halt.

"Be on high alert." I whispered as I slowly got out of the car. The howl of the wind rushed by my ears as they went on to brush against the branches of the trees. The sun was almost down, maybe only an hour left before it would completely set and darkness will fall upon this little town.

Everyone's ear perked up as rustling noises came from all around us. Blended into the shadows came out at least thirty people clothed in black. They had already encircled us with sharp swords pointed right at us. 

"Tie these around your eyes." Some of them handed over a cloth to tie around our eyes. Everyone was so tense that it was even hard to breathe regularly. No matter what we did, they would outnumber us greatly until the others arrive.

Once we where blindfolded, we were all tied by our hands and got dragged deeper into the forest, deeper into the unknown lair of our enemy. I could only hope the others will find our trail we left behind.

After stumbling across the forest ground, we suddenly halted to a stop. "What was that?!" One of them whispered to the other.

My blindfold was violently ripped off my eyes to reveal a knife right up to my throat. "You brought some friends I see." The guy behind the black mask chuckled as he was ready to slash my throat, until, something slashed him first.

Everyone jumped into action. As expected, some of our hidden members in the group quickly rushed over and cut the ties behind our backs. All the guys quickly removed their blindfolds and quickly took action to take down this group. People in more black mask ran towards us and helped slash the rest of our enemies.

Once all of our enemies were down, the new group of people gathered in front of us and took off their mask. "You must be the StrayKids. It's an honor to finally take down our enemies along side you guys." All of them bowed before us.

With one whistle from one of the members, hundreds of more people walked up and appeared before our eyes. "We have all escaped and hidden away for the longest time. Your parents were the only ones who were brave enough to stand against these people. As brothers and sisters gather here today, we are ready to take down our enemy together." They all kneeled to their knees in front of us.

Us guys stood in silence as we scammed the whole crowd. "It must've been scary for you guys to have been hidden away for so long. Living in a real nightmare for your whole lives. I know that us guys have been living in a nightmare for our whole lives, and we're ready to wake up." I sighed heavily as I motioned them to stand up.

"We have three hostages inside. One lady and two guys. We must keep everyone as safe as we can, but I can't guarantee you that you will walk out of here alive. Our group here will split up and find the hostages while the other group will lead you guys to the leader."

The group in front of us nodded. "Some of our members will come with the group that is going to save the hostages. They can help out if anything goes wrong and they know their way around the lair if you guys need to escape." I nodded as I turned to my team.

"Me and Hyunjin will go save the other three. Minho, Seungmin, and Jisung, you guys and the rest will go find the leader and we'll be there shortly to help you all." They all nodded as the other group had split some of their members to join us while the rest headed off to the leader.

"Guys...." I stopped my group before we all split up to head our different ways. I walked over and quickly hugged my other three friends. "Stay safe and stay alive." We all hugged tightly as one group one last time before we split up and headed our separate ways.

Me, Hyunjin and ten other members quickly walked to one of the side entrances of the massive lair. "When we used to be here, they usually would bring hostages into the torture chambers or hung them in cells." One of the guys spoke up as we all hid outside the west entrance of the lair. "Special hostages usually are held captive in the Dome." A woman spoke up this time.

"Alright....Hyunjin, you and five others will go checkout the torture chambers. Me and the five other members will go check out the cells and the Dome." Without a word, Hyunjin nodded as we all quietly took out the guards guarding the entrance and sneaked inside.

****************
Hey all! I just want to apologize for the long wait on updates! Life is not going the way I planned, but I promise that I'll continue to try my best for all you guys that support me and my works!

Much love! <3