8- Fell Into My Own Trap

His friends eyed me suspiciously as they walked closer. "It's alright Felix." One said as he held up his hand to stop his rude friend. "My name is Hyunjin. Yours?" He asked me with his extended hand to shake. I gave an awkward smile and shook his hand. "My name is-" His hand suddenly tighten around mine then he swiftly twisted my arm around, making me fall onto my knees as pain shot through my already wounded arm.

I let out a hoarse scream as I tried to struggle from his grip. "Not so tough now huh?!" He evilly chuckled. "What did I ever do to you?!" I asked through clenched jaws. His eyes narrowed down at me as he twisted my arm more, making the pain in my arm grow ten times worse.

"Let her go." Felix calmly said without looking down at me. Hyunjin just huffed out in disbelief as he let go of my arm. "You saved her once but why are you trying to save her again?!" He asked in a more aggressive tone. "I'm not saving her, I'm simply saving our clues." He calmly replied.

Hyunjin and Felix both eyed each other intensely without breaking away to even look at the leaf's that flew in around them. "Okay guys! Just stop!" Their other friend broke in making both Felix and Hyunjin look at him.

"We have better things to do then argue about a girl." He told them as he crossed his arms. "We can start by inspecting our 'clue'." He smirked as he looked down at me. "Leave her alone." Felix growled under his breath. "Why? I thought you saved the 'clues' for us so we could try to find the murders who killed your parents?" He asked curiously with a smirk still plastered on his mask.

"Since they're my parents, I'll be inspecting the clues." His friend just rolled his eyes and kneeled down to me. "Don't listen to him, he's a lunatic." He smiled which made a little smile appear on my lips.

"My name is Chan by the way!" He said as he extended his hand. I looked at him and down to his hand without shaking it. He suddenly noticed why and quickly took back his hand. "Sorry! I forgot what Hyunjin just did to you. I won't do anything to you, I promise!" He smiled again. I smiled back as I looked up to Felix and Hyunjin.

They both were watching us with blank stares. From observing them, Chan is the one who is always smiling and happy while the TWO lunatics just glare at you with no emotion whatsoever. "One question though!" Chan spoke up. I turned back towards him with a smile but his smile was replaced by a serious look.

Well.....I spoke too soon about the always smiling and being happy.

"Don't you know who we are?" He asked as he scooted closer. "Don't Chan!" Felix suddenly broke in. Hyunjin looked at him confused. "Why not? It's not like she hasn't seen us before." He spoke up. Felix suddenly pulled Hyunjin closer to him and whispered in his ear.

As Felix finished, Hyunjin nodded as he agreed with Felix. "He's right Chan. Let's not yet." Chan just huffed out in defeat by his two friends. "We better get back to the cabin quickly before more hungry wolfs try to make us their dinner!" Chan said as he stood up.

As we began walking through the woods, we suddenly heard more wolf howls and by their howls, they were very close by.

"Chan! Take El- I mean the girl with you and climb up that tree!" Hyunjin pointed to a tall tree a few feet away. Chan nodded and grabbed me by the hand as we quickly darted towards the tree.

"Lets go to the other tree over here!" I heard Hyunjin whisper over to Felix. Then I heard their footsteps disappear in the other direction.

As we almost reached the tree, my foot fell from under me and I sank into the ground. Before I could even scream out, Chan quickly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me up. "Are you okay?!" He asked concerned. I nodded and looked back to where I sank down. "It looks like a trap someone put up." Chan said as he looked behind me.

A sly smile appeared on my face as I looked at the small hole that lead to a giant pit. I quickly scrambled to gather leafs and twigs to fix the hole. "What are you doing?! Hurry up!" Chan quickly ushered me to the tree.

As Chan and me both made our way to a sturdy branch to stand under the trap, I screamed out as loud as I could. "What are you doing?!" Chan hissed under his breath. "Trying to be as loud as possible." I replied as I let another scream out. "Why?!!" He asked. "Scream as loud as you can Chan." I hissed at him.

He just looked at me in disbelief. "I'm now starting to think you're another lunatic!" He grunted. I just ignored his comment and screamed out again but as I did, my foot slipped from under me and I stumbled off the tree branch. "NO!" Chan shouted as he dived onto the branch and grabbed my hand before I fell to the ground.

"Chan! Help!" I cried. "Maybe if you stopped screaming! We wouldn't be in this predicament!!" He grunted as he struggled to hold onto me. The pain in my already very injured arm was a hundred times worse then when Hyunjin twisted my arm. After I got shot then got my arm twisted, this is what happens next?!! My terrible luck....!

We suddenly heard the howl of wolfs and a few minutes later I saw a pack of them running straight towards me! They all ran under me to wait until I fell down but they were the ones who fell in my trap!

All of them fell into the deep trap now but they were still determined to make me their dinner.

"Give me your other hand!" Chan grunted as he carefully extended his other arm down with only his body to prevent us from falling.

I quickly extended my other arm to grab his but my already very injured arm couldn't hold on anymore!

My hand slipped from his and I headed down towards the pit full of hungry wolfs. "NO!!" Chan screamed out. I reached out to him even though I knew it was too late. And again, the only words that kept repeating.

Please save me!!!

Just before I reached the wolfs, I saw a blur appear in front of me.

And that blur grabbed my hand.