18- The Lost of a Good Friend

"What do you mean he's not breathing?!" I panicked as I quickly slide over and place my finger on his pressure point. "No...." I fell back in shock as I looked at my lifeless friend laying in front of me.

"How....did this happen?!" I stuttered as tears of anger filled my eyes. Hyunjin grabbed a white cloth from the cabinets and covered it over Woojin. "Rest in peace my dear friend." Hyunjin kneeled down to one knee over our friend.

Elise appeared in the doorway and closed her mouth in shock as she looked down at the fallen friend. "W-Woojin!" She stuttered as tears filled her eyes.

I gripped my hands into a fist as tears slowly fell from the side of my face. "Whoever is behind all this!! I WILL KILL YOU!!" I shouted out as I finally cried out loud and hit the ground.

Elise quickly limped to my side and embraced me tightly as I cried on her shoulders. Hyunjin patted my back to comfort me and walked out to check on Seungmin.

"It's going to be okay! I know you'll get whoever is behind all this!" Elise assures me as she rubbed my back. I slowly calmed down and wiped away my tears and stood up. "I need to continue to be strong for the others! I need to become stronger to get revenge for all of us!" I sighed heavily with determination.

"Others?" Elise questioned. I helped her stand up and looked down at her bloody gown. "It's time for us to tell you the truth so I'll be able to protect you even more." I said as I looked into her eyes. "It's time for you to finally meet all of us." She just looked at me with a confused look.

"Hyunjin! Call up the rest of the 'stray kids'!"

Elise Pov
"The rest of the stray kids?" I questioned. Felix just nods as he walked behind me and slung Chan onto his shoulders. "I'll explain when everybody gets here! But we first have to help the two boys and you." He said as he walked out to the living room.

I quickly limped behind and see Seungmin already conscious on the couch. "Seungmin! Are you alright?! What happened?!" Felix asked as he set Chan on the other couch.

"I...don't really remember...I just remembered hearing a crash...when I turned around...some people in black came up to me and stabbed me in the side and I fell to the floor and became unconscious." He grunted as he gripped his side.

"Just lay down and we'll help you! Hyunjin is going to call up the others to meet up at our cabin." Seungmin nodded and laid down on the couch as Felix helped tended his wound.

I just watched from afar as Hyunjin and Felix tried their best to help their wounded friends. I quickly gripped my wound on my abdomen as it started to leak blood again. The others were too busy to notice so I just kept quiet and swallowed the pain.

"Elise! Can you come here and help me with Chan?" Hyunjin asked as he quickly worked around his friend. I quickly limped over and waited for him to instruct me on what to do.

"Just hold pressure on his wound here." He placed a towel on Chan's wound. I slowly took off my hands from my abdomen and placed my bloody hands on the towel. I winced as blood started to leak out again and the pain slowly crept back to my wound.

"Elise?! Are you okay?!" Hyunjin whispered as he looked down to my blood soaked gown. "I'm fine!" I smiled as I placed more pressure on Chan. "Okay then...." Hyunjin looked at me with worry in his eyes.

Hyunjin quickly focused his attention back onto Chan and continued working as I stood wherever he instructed and did what I was told to do until we he was finally done.

"Okay Elise! Thank you!" Hyunjin smiled from under his mask. "No worries!" I quickly replied as I walked to the bathroom. I quickly closed the door and fell to my knees in pain.

"Why is there so much pain?!!"

I grunted as I slowly get up and leaned against the counter. I grabbed the towel on the rack and tied it on my wound under my big hospital gown. I washed away all the blood that stained my hands and walked out back to the others in the living room.

"Are you alright Elise?" Felix asked as he helped Seungmin sit up. "Yeah! I'm fine!" I widely smiled as I sat beside Seungmin. "How are you doing now?" I asked Seungmin.

He just smiled weakly. "Never been better!" He lightly laughed. Chan slowly started moving from the other couch. "Woojin...? Where's Woojin?" He asked as he struggles to sit up. "You need to rest first." Hyunjin laid Chan back down. Before Chan could do anything else, Chan instantly fell back asleep as he laid back down.

"It's good that he fell asleep before we could tell him about Woojin." Hyunjin sighed. "Wait?! What happened to Woojin?!" Seungmin quickly spoke up. Hyunjin covered his mouth as he realizes what he just revealed.

"Guys! What happened to Woojin?!" Seungmin asked again. We all looked at each other, wondering if we should tell Seungmin about what happened. "Woojin is dead Seungmin." Felix spoke up.

Seungmin blankly stares at us. "No he's not!" Seungmin lightly smiled. "You guys are just joking around right?!" He kept smiling as tears welled up in his eyes. "I'm so sorry." I spoke up as Seungmin turned to me to deny what Felix had said.

Seungmin gripped his hands together as he strained to keep his tears from falling. Hyunjin walked over and side hugged his younger friend who was now sobbing.

We all stayed silent as we kept listening to Seungmin cry until there was a sudden knock at the door. "Hyunjin! Prepare!" Felix whispers over to his friend and Seungmin quickly lowered his crying. Felix quickly grabs a knife from the kitchen and cautiously walked over to the door with the knife in his hand.

"Get down Elise." Hyunjin whispered over to me as he walked past me. I quickly did what I was told and kneeled down behind the couch. I gripped my side as pain quickly rushed back to my wound. I breathed heavily as I tried not make a noise.

Felix quickly opened the door, ready to defend himself until he stopped as he saw who it was.

"You're finally here!" Felix let out a breath of relief.

"Yo Han Jisung!" Hyunjin waves over to the new guy also in a mask.

"Han Jisung?"