Just a small lil update not a chapter sorry

Small update on my writer's block:
Ok so it turns out... that quarantine and home learning has completely killed my creative drive. It's not just for this story... it's for this story and the friken drafts of unpublished fanfics... that I was so excited to write before the uk went into it's like... second mybe third lockdown? I swear we're in the fourth now or something...

So just so y'all know, its not my motivation for this story in particular that's died (for now) its just my ability to write over all.

HOWEVER, that it not to say that this is cancelled! I have like... 5 chapters sitting in my unpublished... area... I guess is what it's called. Buuut... I don't think they're good enough to post yet since they all kinda contradict eachother as well as the rest of the story... not to mention that the quality in them is highly lacking.

The main point:

ALL Y'ALL ARE FRIKEN AMAZING! I come back every couple days to check to see if my brain is working and I got like 50+ notifications at a time! Sosososososooooooo many votes and 30k reads?! DAMN! Not to mention all the comments that never fail to make me laugh and smile.

In fact, a lot of your jokes and ramblings have... let's just say given me a little more of an idea of where I want this story to go... So have fun guessing which comments those were!

Yes, I know this must be a little annoying for the first thing I post in 6 month (Oh damn how has that much time passed already?!) to be a bit of a boring update post so I understand if there's any upset. I'm not going to try to set myself a deadline for when I'll post again because I know I won't end up being satisfied with the final product but just incase I end up not posting again for another half a year or something... um... I'm not dead... just demotivated.