Chapter 35 (Figure in the dark)

Y/N's POV:

All of the gaurds... they've been dead, cold even for at least an hour now. Shoto... Bakugo... all three of us have been fighting so hard. We've been using our quirks non stop to try and protect the mansion. Unfortunately though, both of the boy's quirks could do more harm then good to the innocents. They've had no choise but to limit themselves.

"SHO, I NEED MORE WATER!" I cried out, my voice strained from the amount of yelling I'd done.

"I'm on it!" He shouted out in reply.

He shot a huge glacier of ice in my direction, only stopping about an inch away from my body. I placed my hand against it and used the other hand to continue to fight as I waited for him to melt the ice.

He did so and instantly after that, there was now about half a gallon of water under my control.

"GGGGRRRRAAAAAHHHH!" Katsuki screamed out, his rage and energy still burning brightly, "ICY-HOT, WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR SO-CALL 'HERO' OF AN OLD F*CKER?! WAIT... HOW COME THAT WAS CENSORED?!"

"SORRY!" I called out, having figured that the censorship was due to me being there.

"IS HE ROUND THE FRONT WITH THE GAURDIANS?" Todoroki suggested, jumping up in the air to try and get the high ground for a brief moment.

These stupid things, they wheren't slowing down at all! There seemed to just be more and more of them. The ground was pretty much there corpses at this point...

There's no way that all of these things where doing it on instinct. Not this many at least. I was starting to suspect that this was a planned attack...

"LOOK UP AT THE DAMN BALCONY, COMPLETE B*STARD'S JUST STANDING THERE GLAIRING AT US!" I heard Bakugo yell out in frustraition.

I had no oppertunity to check so I just had to belive him. Lord Endevour was truely a sleeze.

"UUUGH, DEAR ALMIGHT WHY'RE WE EVEN PROTECTING THESE SNOBS?!" I yelled out into the sky.

I was totally fed up and only getting more tired.

By now, I'd sent some of the water over to Katsuki who'd been kind enough to let me cover part of his arm with it. After doing so, I forced the water onto the floor and soon there where a decent amount of mini flower cannons shooting at the enemy.

We fought in silence from then on, trying our hardest to keep these things at bay.

"For goodness sake, just give up already! We're getting bored!" I suddenly heard one of the ladies from earlier shout over the edge of the balcony.

Oooooh, insert the triggered meme because if looks could kill this woman would be six feet under.

"UH, MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE A LITTLE MORE RESPECT? WE'RE TRYING TO SAVE YO' ASS THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS GET TO A SAFER AREA!" I turned around just to yell at her.

She, and all the others who'd crowded outside to watch the fight, seemed completely unphased by all this. However, at my statment they all collectively scoffed and sneered at me.

I growled in anger.

"IF MY B*TCHY AF PARENTS WHEREN'T THERE, I'D HAVE TAKEN A HIKE AGES AGO. YOU'RE WELCOME, MUUUUM!" I spun back around on my heels and continued to assist in the genuine blood bath of monsters, "WHO EVEN WANTS TO LOOK AT A BUNCH OF THESE UGLY NO-ONES?!"

Suddenly...

In an instant...

They'd stopped.

Or... more rather, there numbers seemed to almost completely deminish. It... was pretty much over. We where no longer surrounded.

"It's... over?" Katsuki asked, gasping for breath and whiping excess sweat off his cheek.

"Over?" A new voice spoke out.

It was loud, deep and confident. And it came from... one of the breaks in the wall, from just beyond the outside darkness.

"Of course it's not over!" It continued to speek, the neer silhouette of a tall man emerging through the hole.

"No way..." I breathed, keeping my voice low and trying to stop my sudden waive of fear from effecting me.

This was my first fight.

It had already been hard but...

Damn it, a fight with an actual villain isn't something a beginner like me should be allowed to do!

He came into full view now... a calm, almost mocking smirk on his lips. He wore a tattered black coat that sweapt down to his ankles, his black spiked hair being swayed around in the wind. Light, neon blue eyes where glairing at us and... his skin... on both his arms, neck, ears and under his eyes and lower half of his face. Completely burnt up, leaving purple scars everywhere that seemed to have been fixed into place by protruding pieces of silver metal.

"Nice to meet you ladies and gentlemen. Hi, where ya' from?" He stopped just infront of the few remaining no-ones, which where standing at bay by the wall.

From there, he held up both his arms and set alight bright burning blue fires in his palms.

"Call me Dabi by the way, Toya's such a childish title, don't you agree?" He laughed, his eyes widening with insanity.

"You villain! What're you doing here?" Shoto yelled out, his voice straining.

I couldn't help but get the sence... that these two knew eachother.

"Why I'm here for your keys of course. Well, I am now at least." He turned off his quirk and shoved his hands into his coat pockets, resting his weight on one leg and taking a more rather relaxed tone, "I was orininally going to burn this prison to ashes and let Fuyumi and Natsuo live freely. But... that can wait for annother time. Right now, Lord All For One will be wanting thoes keys."

"W-what makes you think you'll take them?" I butted in, honestly quiet done with all this being talked down to, "You're a villain! We're going to stop you! We'll win because we have the power of good on our side!"

I readied some more water and shaped them into arrows, pointing them at him in a way of a threat.

"Oh... dearest little girl." I've decided to want to break this guy's neck, "I won't take them. You're friends are going to hand them over to me."

It all happened in an instant. I tried to shoot the water arrows at him but as soon as they'd reached the point where he was standing... he was gone.

I let out a small gasp in sudden fear.

"The power of good is it?" I heard his voice come from right beside my ear, "Well, I have that too."

My eyes became sore, they where so wide. I forgot to breath, even how to move I was in so much fear.

I was completely paralized...

"Fortune smiles on me." He said, quietly enough so that only I could hear.

"Y/N!" I heard the distant, almost feint voices of Bakugo and Todoroki calling out to me.

I finnaly found the tiniest strength to blink.

I did so and when I opened my eyes again...

The villain was now behind me, a securely wrapped arm around my waist.

"I'll be taking this now. You can save her, in exchange for your keys!"

Just as quickly as he'd gotten ahold of me, he used his fire to proppel up into the air, taking me along with it.

I'm... being... KIDNAPPED LIKE A STUPID DAMSEL IN DISTRESS!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH! SO UNCOOL!

I'm sooooo sorry for not updating! But wow, I'm super surprised that this reached over 1k reads!!! I just, I'll try to draw more art as thanks. I think I've improved since I last did so... anyway (You just read 1295 words)