Chapter 34 (Finnally, some good friken action)

Y/N's POV:

I rested my forearms on the edge of the balcony, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. I didn't want to think about it anymore. I just wanted to forget everything about everything from before this magical quest.

I touched the shiny hair accessory on the side of my head, reminding myself that we were two keys down with only one left to go. I don't care if Miss Momo wants it back, if the world was at stake then surely she'd understand if I kept it.

Opening up my eyes again, I looked down at the outside grounds.

The mansion was surrounded by a wall of bushes, a garden full of typical rich-person lawn orniments and dark green grass was confined inside. Gaurds wearing a small amount of bronze armour atop black wool shirts were roaming around below, looking out for any trouble or danger.

Honestly, I'd much preffer to be down there with them instead of up here, trying to avoid my parents.

A breeze came rushing through the air, making my hair and dress fly to the right. Of course, my naturally unkept hair flew in my face and temporarily blinded me.

What? You think it'd be a gentle, lovely whisp of a breeze that made my hair flow gently and gracefully? This may be a romance but it's not a disney movie and I can prove it!

Can a disney princess do this; F**k! Wait... f**k. Why was it censored?! I swear I've sworn before.... F**K! D*rn it! WHAT?! How is that censored too? It's not even a propper cuss!

Ugh, fine so maybe I might have disney princess potential. But I'm 100% more of a Moana then a Cinderella.

I'm wildly off topic now aren't I?

Anyway, I brushed my hair back out of my face and silently wished that wind didn't exist. Looking back down at the gaurds however, my thoughts were quickly switched out for completely different ones.

A mob of desgusting, screaching creatures were clawing there way over the bushes. There teeth were sharkier then Kirishima's - and trust me, that's a hard thing to pull off. They had limbs and bodies of all disjointed, unproportionate shapes and sizes but I could still tell that they were the same ugly thing. No-ones.

My heart raced as I compared the size and amount of both mini armies. The gaurds were much smaller in size but they still had their quirks, right? But the No-ones were awfully stronger looking and much, much more vicious.

I looked around, realising that there were other people out on the balcony with me. They continued to laugh snootily and sip at their fancy wines and martinies in their little huddles, completely ignoring the loud fight that was starting to break out.

As my eyes were off the fight, a whilhelm scream snatched my attension back. The gaurds were fighting hard and they were starting to loose.

I'm an idiot. I forgot that quirk use is often banned while on the job. I thought gaurds would be of an acception but I must've been wrong.

Looking back over at the group to gauge their reaction, the only thing I heard was,

"What a let down, the fight's only started and men are already going down? Surely Endevour would have hired better gaurds for our entertainment. Oh-hon-hon-hon-baguette." Ok, so maybe he didn't say that last bit, but it really felt like he did.

"E-entertainment?" I piped up, trying to remain as calm as possible, "Pardon my interuption but... what do you mean by that?"

One of the women rose her head slightly so I could get a good look at her nostril hairs. She looked me up and down before deciding that I was probably worth her time. I'm guessing it was the dress...

"And where have you been my dear, in a gutter- Oh-ho-hoooh! Why, the gaurds are always so entertaining to watch. We all simply loooove to watch them put up a fight then slowly start to fail. That's when Lord Endevour makes his enterance and fights off thoes dastardly heathens for them!" She spoke, still obviously looking down apon me.

"He really is sooooo gracious! For some reason, thoes unholy amalgomations come in larger amounts when he hosts parties." Annother lady joined in before taking a sip of what I can only identify as champain.

"Maybe it's because of all the lights and music." I suggested, remembering that the No-ones crowded more around my room on the night I'd left the light on.

A man scoffed and batted away any thought of it being their fault that the gaurds have to put up with this.

I realised that if I stayed talking to these people, I'd end up in an argument and more gaurds would get hurt.

"If you say so." I grumbled, not able to stop myself from death glairing them as I walked away.

How arrogant can someone be to find annother's pain to be entertaining? Even if thoes people are lower class or have a strange quirk of appearance, they shouldn't deserve anymore pain then you. With the acception of criminals of course, gotta make sure I'm not pinning murderers as good guys.

"Katsuki!" I called out to him as he continued to talk to my parents. I don't care if they recognise me now, the escape has to wait too, there are more important things to deal with.

"Get the gear, you know where it is. The gaurds are failing and I'll shoot myself before I let any more of them die." I explained, fury and determination filling up my voice.

He nodded, a small yet sinister grin spreading up his lips and led the way as we exited the ball room.

We were about to turn the corner when Bakugo stopped and pressed his back against the wall.

"The half-n-half squad are there, they're just babblin' to themselves." He informed me in a hushed voice, "Icy-hot's within grabbing distance though, you want me to take that chance?"

I nodded, prepairing to run if neccaccary.

"SORRY, WE NEED THIS MORON, WE'LL RETURN HIM NEVER!" Bakugo shouted, grabbing hold of Shoto and slinging his over his shoulder.

"KASUKI I THOUGHT YOU'D BE SNEAKY!" I yelled at him as we both started to run towards the secret escape route.

"H-hey! What's going on?!" Todoroki, Shoto- not the others, asked, not entirely sure if this was ment to be part of the escape plan.

"No-ones are winning against the gaurds and I'm not having any more lives lost. We're going to fight them and then escape, capiche?" I asked as we came to a stop neer a low hanging painting.

Bakugo put Todoroki down and lifted the bottom of the painting away from the wall so that we were able to climb inside a secret passage way.

Grabbing our things and prepairing our weapons, Shoto agreed to the plan and we readied ourseleves for our fight.

"Hey? You're not forgetting us, right?"

I turned around to see the three gaudians, all with their wings now for show and with determined looks on their faces. 3 gaurdians, two hot-heads and an icy-hot husbando against a bunch of slimy bois? Bring it the f**k on!

Oh come on, it would've been so more dramatic if you didn't censor it!

Happy Valentine's day! :3 (You just read 1234 words)