Chapter 24 (Endevour)

Y/N's POV:

Sneaking up to Todoroki, I fearfully grabbed onto one of his arms for protection whilst still, the lord Endevour staired at him wide eyed.

"S-Shoto." He finnaly spat out, "You've... This is were you've been?"

"For the last few hours, yes. Now, you've heard N/N's proposition. Move any essentials inside here and we'll be on our way before you wake up." He sighed, looking down at the floor and closing his eyes.

Turning back around, he and I started to walked back to were we were sleeping.

"What've you been doing son?" The lord demanded, spitting with rage.

"Being a traveler, Lord Endevour." He said calmly in respose,

"How... How DARE YOU!" Endevour took a couple steps forward, grabbing onto Shoto's other arm and forcing him to turn around.

"I gave you EVERYTHING! Food, a bed, anything you asked for and THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? BY RUNNING AWAY IN THE NIGHT AND LEAVING ME TO THINK YOU'RE DEAD!?"

"SHUUUT UUUP!" Katsuki's angry voice exploded from the piles of hay, small sparks flying up into air.

"Bakugo, calm down, go back to sleep!" I called out to him, not needing to care about how I spoke to him.

"Yes it is!" Todoroki replied, ripping his arm out of the man's grasps, "You may've given me any object of my wishing but you never teated me or my siblings well. Despite giving us apparently 'everything' you didn't let us do anything or give us any freedom. You had our future's planned out for us like it was our own ideals when they were just yours and yours alone. That's why Toiya fell to the Nothing. That's why I'm out here acting like a so called 'low life'! Goodnight."

He stormed past his father and went outside, tutting at the two other men as they guided the carrage inside.

I was left alone with Endevour. He glaired at me furiously as if I had something to do with there relationship issue.

"Is all that true? You tried to control there lives?" I asked, a slight anger towards the man growing,

"I didn't control them. I meerly guided thoes selfish brats towards there destinies as leaders."

"Uh...... THAT'S THE EXACT SAME THING! What if they don't want to be leaders? What if they just wanted normal lifes? What if they wanted to see the world instead of trying to keep it in order?!" I shouted angrily.

"What does some repulsive brat like you know about my son?!"

"APPARENTLY MORE THEN YOU, YOU... BAKA!"

"YYYYYY/NNNNNN! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO SHUT U-" Bakugo cut himself off apon realising I was yelling at someone 'important', "Wow, cussing out a bid shot? Ah, I taught you well."

He nodded approvingly and folded his arms.

"Tch. Whatever. I'm going to find Shoto. Make sure these guys don't do anything stupid. AND KEEP YOUR DUMB MOUTH SHUT ABOUT ANYTHING YOU STUPID HEAD!"

"YEAH, YEAH WHATEVER! GO MAKE SURE YOUR TRASHY BOYFRIEND'S OK!"

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" I yelled back in a finnal goodbye before exiting the barn.

Leaving Bakugo alone in the barn with Endevour and his choach drivers, I walked outside into the chilly air.

I was surprised to not see any monsters around. I thought the No-ones would be up and wandering by now.

Finding Todoroki leaning up against a cherry tree in the middle of the field we'd trained on earlier, I took note of his frustraited expression.

"Wow. I didn't know someone could be so horrible." I sighed, sitting down beside him.

"I didn't want what he forced apon me. He made me train to fight everyday to the point were I was sick. He did the same for my brothers. I... since I have both his and my mother's quirks... was considered his successor. I was forced to be shut away and prepair myself to take his place as the city's lord. I was engaged to this girl from a newly formed economy. I didn't want any of that. I didn't want to be handed over to somebody just cuz their people wanted more money and... I didn't want to be incharge of anyone. Nobody would listen. Running away and becoming a traveller was always something I had in mind so... I stole Silver and my weapons and fled." He sighed, pressing his pointer fingers on his temples.

"Todoroki, you know you didn't have to tell me that if you didn't want to." I replied, furrowing my brows and placing my hand on his shoulder.

"I felt like I needed to. You told me about were you came from anyway." He sighed, looking up at me with a forced smile of reasurrance.

"Um... acctually..." I stuttered, "Uh..."

"What? Did you lie to me?"

"No... not really. I just... um... didn't tell you the hole truth..." My eyes darted around a little, "My father's... the mayor of our village. As his only child, I'm ment to take his place. That's why everyone was more strict about my attatude. I've always wanted to run away but it wasn't until I met Espur and Midoriya that I could really bring myself to do it." I looked down at my father's boots and clicked the toes together, "I know it's not as much of a shocker as your story but... I just never want to go back there. I'll even change my entire self if it ment I'd never have to become there leader."

"But... didn't you take on this quest to protect everyone there?" He asked,

"Y-yeah. It gave me and exccuse to leave and, if I did this and saved them all, I could forgive myself for not giving in to there wishes."

"You just want to make them all happy even if they don't make you happy." He whispered.

Nodding, I hummed a little.

"Haha, well then. Let's save your people so you'll never have to see them again." Shoto laughed,

"Yeah, lets!" I laughed along...

And that's when it clicked,

"Wait, did you call me your boyfriend to your father earlier?"

Dead silence followed as we looked at eachother in the eyes, sharing a mutual look of 'What the fuck?'.

I can't remember if I swore in this before. If it is the first time then sorry, I promise I don't do it often. Anyways, (You just read 1060 words)