Chapter 14 (Lord Explosion)

Y/N's POV:

I tried to see any movement through the dust but to no avail.

As is slowly started to drift down however, I finnaly saw a shadow. The only problem was...

It was headed strait toward me.

Kirishima came flying into my vision, prepairing a punch. Holding the sword up to my face defensively, I jumped to the left and ran back into the dust cloud.

Gasping for breath, I rubbed one of my eyes.

By now, the dust had neerly cleared and I could now see were everything was.

I was neer the vine and by extension the exit. Todoroki was still on the ground but was slowly pulling himself up.

"You ok?!" I asked, running to stand by him, ready to defend.

"Yeah," He muttered.

Getting to his feet, he streached out his arms, neck and legs, a faint blush of embarrassment on his face.

"Ready to try again?" I asked, throwing him a worried smile.

He nodded and pulled a couple of pocket knives out from one of his belts,

"Here's what we'll do." He murmured...

Be both launched ourselves at our opponent, baring our teeth and screaming because that's how to get stronger in fight sequences.

I readied my weapon and was about to swing.

This was it.

Kirishima wasn't prepaired for this.

What ever he'd done to his arms, chest and face he hadn't done to his back. If Shoto's plan works, then he'll keep Eijiro destracted while I pull a sneaky on him and attack from behind. That should give one of us enough time to figure out how to get to the light orb.

"Over here!" Todoroki called, causing Kiri's focus to shift from me.

I dug my heel into the ground, shifting my weight and spinning around.

Bashing the blunt side of the sword into the gaurdian's back, he was sent falling forward. For extra measure, Todoroki kicked his foot forward, double tripping the red head.

"I'll keep him down. GO!" Shoto urged, pushing his foot down on Kirishima's shoulder.

I nodded and started to run towards the water.

But suddenly, as if he senced his boyfriend was in danger... well not exactly boyfriend, they technically haven't met in this story yet but stiiiiilll....

Bakugo.

J-just Bakugo.

A tall, spikey haired boy came screaming down the cavern's enterence. He bounced off one of the vine's leaves and plumitted the last 5 feet, landing with his face in the ground.

"I'M OK!" He screamed, the dirt muffling his voice.

He sprung up and rubbed his eyes, coughing a little.

HO-LY-GAWSH, I know this person.

"LORD EXPLOSION!" I cried, waiving my arms around like a little kid.

He smirked, as swung a long silver blade over his shoulder,

"I see I'm in the preasence of someone with taste." He said smuggly.

He looked over at me as I started bounding over to him. (At this moment in time, Shoto was mentally screaching at me for my stupidity)

As I got closer to Bakugo, he seemed to start to recognise me and just as I got close enough to propperly talk to him, he gasped.

"NO WAY! Y/N?! IT'S YOU?!"

I nodded exitedly, clapping my hands and bouncing on my toes.

"Kacchan!" I grinned as he started ruffling my already messy hair.

His expression turning to slightly sour, he bopped me on the head and told me not to call him that, making me laugh even more.

This Tsudere puff was my old best-friend-foooorrrreeevvvverrrrr Katsuki 'Lord Explosion' Bakugo. He used to live in my village and we spent -like- all our time together 'till *Que lightning sound effect* the incident...

But that's a story that'll be told in five chapter's time.

Meanwhile, Todoroki's POV:

WHO IS THIS STRANGER?! Someone she knows? Well obviously, other wise she wouldn't immediately be acting so comfortable around him.

We're loosing time, Kirishima's starting to get a grip.

I took a chance and shifted my foot to his head, keeping it down.

That chance was wrong. He used his wings to bat me away, the spikes barely missing my shirt.

He pulled himself up, his eyes darting around as he re-assessed his environment.

The gaurdian looked slightly lost for a second but his eyes soon landed back on me. Scowling, we made eye contact and less then a second later, we were chasing eachother around. I think at one point I forgot how to run propperly and ended up naruto running but that's not particularly relivent....

Once I got bored, I turned round, ready to attack again.

I slashed him across the cheak with my blade causing him to faulter. He slumble down but quickly re-calculated and aimed for my stomach.

Yet again, I went flying.

"TODOROKI!" Y/N cried, "I-I'M SO SORRY, I GOT DISTRACTED!"

Oops, sorry for vanishing when I said I consistantly update. (You just read 811 words)