Chapter 18 (Back on the road)

After climbing back up Y/N's bean stalk and saying there goodbyes to Kirishima, the now trio walked down the temple's steps.

"Hey look!" Bakugo called, pointing down at Espur, "There's some rando horse here! Wasn't here when I arrived so it must be a stray!"

Before Y/N or Todoroki could say anything, Bakugo was running up to the silver horse's side. Stroking Espur's nose, a small grin on his face, Katsuki declaired;

"I'll name you Explosion Jr!"

Espur- or rather- Explosion Jr snorted and stood up proudly at his glamirous new name.

"Um... Kacchan, I'm sorry but... this is my horse." Y/N giggled, fishing a hair brush out of one of Espur's carrier bags.

"Ah, oh well...." Katsuki sighed and slowly moved his hand away from the horse's nose, "TOO BAD!" He cried.

In less then two seconds, he's swung himself up of Espur's back.

"You riding to?" He called back down to Y/N and Todoroki.

"Yes." Y/N said, grabbing ahold of one of his boots,

"I," She gripped onto it tightly,

"AM!" and with an almighty push, she threw him off Espur's back, re-claiming the saddle for herself.

Todoroki stiffled a laugh as Bakugo stuck his toungue out at his old friend.

Getting back up and dusting himself off, Katsuki told Y/N to ride on ahead. After getting the right direction, Y/N agreed and set off with Espur in a trot.

"Why'd you want us to hang back? We're ment to stick together." Todoroki asked cautiously, making sure to keep a few feet away from Bakugo.

However, before Shoto could move away, Katsuki grabbed hold of his shirt collar. A devilish glair on the spikey blonde's face, he pulled there heads closer together.

"Hurt Y/N and I'll chop your dick off."

Now in a state of utter fear, Shoto agreed, unable to break eye contact with the red eyed time bomb.

"Oi! Are you comming or are you about to kiss?" Y/N called from the distance,

"Nah, I'm just tellin' him not to mess with me!" Katsuki smiled, letting the half'n'half go.

Throwing a final dirty look, Katsuki started to speed walk to catch up with Y/N.

Shaking his head to get rid of the fear, Todoroki also cault up with the rest of the group.

All three of them walked along the path in silence. Todoroki still scared, Bakugo plotting various ways to murder Shoto and Y/N oblivious to the tension between the boys.

"So... Todoroki... are you doing ok now?" Y/N eventually asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He replied bluntly, hiding away all his emotions again.

Y/N's POV:

Why did I think bringing Katsuki along was a good idea? Obviously he and Todoroki aren't going to get along.

I'm so dumb...

I could feel there hatered for eachother radiating out into the air around us but I tried my hardest to pretend it wasn't there.

If I ignore it for long enough, it'll eventually go away right? Yeah, that's the best way to deal with issues!

Two minuets later;

KATSUKI IS TRYING TO BLOW UP TODOROKI SOMEONE HELP! THE LOUD NOISES ARE FREAKING OUT ESPUR AND HE'S RUNNING AROUND EVERY WERE AND I FEAR MY LIFE AAAGGGHHHH!

Happy season 4! (You just read 538)