Chapter 38 (Sweet dreams)

Y/N's POV:

Bakugo, Todoroki and I climbed back down the side of the tower to avoid seeing Dabi at the bottom of the staircase. This warrented quiet a few rude glairs from pedestrians but I was happier to see Espur then to worry about there opinions.

Now that I was down on solid ground, I could propperly hear and see the city. It was alot quieter then I imagined, expecting all the technology around me to be alot louder then they really where.

Everything was accessoried by bronze or copper, pipes made of the slightly stained metals linning the sides of every building.

"Everythings so... interesting!" I breathed, taking in every aspect my surroundings with great focus.

"Want to explore? We can go find somewhere to eat." Shoto suggested, still smiling down at me with relief.

"Yeah, you two do that and I'll find a hotel with a stable so we can stay the night. I'll meet you guys back here in three hours." Bakugo grunted, slinging himself onto Espur's saddle and starting to walk away.

"H-hah?" I exclaimed,

"You two have fun on your daaaaate!" He called back at us.

"WHAAAAT?!" I screamed, "YOU IDIOT, YOU THINK I'D GO ON A DATE... WITH..."

As I yelled, I glanced over at Todoroki. I didn't know how I was expecting him to be reacting, probably that he'd be glairing at Bakugo or something but, instead, he was looking at me with his usual calm smile.

"'S not a date." I changed my approach, slumping my shoulders back and folded my arms, muttering and turning my head away from him.

"Yeah, I know." He replied, his voice soft and without a hint of sarcasm or frustraiton.

When did he start being so paitient with me?

Not too long ago, we where reluctant to be neer eachother. Then, we started to really talk, work as a team... Is it normal to get so close to someone so quickly?

The two of us started to wander down the roads, taking in all the sights and sounds.

"This is all so interesting!" I grinned, spinning around on the spot to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

"Here's a good place." Shoto pointed out a building, "Let's go."

He led the way over to it. The lowest level of the two story building had a large window at the front, letting you see inside. There where a couple of tables and chairs set up outside and more on the inside too.

Entering the building, I could see that it was... like an inside market stall! There was a counter with products desplayed behind it, on top and through a glass pannel in the front of it.

"Oooh! This place looks niiiice!" I hummed, admiring the decorative paintings on the wall.

"Hm..." The lady behind the counter narrowed her eyes slightly.

"Hi, goodmorning!" I smiled, waving at her a little enthusiastically.

Without replying, she walked though a door labled 'private'.

"Huh? What was that about?" I wandered closer to the counter, feeling like I'd been ignored.

"Yeah, people are like that." Todoroki sighed, checking out what was on desplay to eat, "You just came off a little strong. I bet she's asking if she's even allowed to serve us..."

"Huh? She'd have to ask that?" I was pretty surprised. I mean, we're customers right? So that means that we have the right to be served.

"Because... um... they have the right to decline service to suspicious looking or acting people. Well, I have a gigantic scar on my face and you came bounding in like you where insane. Not to mension that we dress like we're going to battle someone at any second." He explained, pointing in the direction of,