Chapter 48 (Koko and the Kraz-E kids)

*Authors note; change title before publishing*

Todoroki's POV:

Us? Villains?

Me? A-a bad guy?

Y-Y/N? ... Evil?

N-no...

NononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononoNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE THE HEROS HERE! W-WE'RE LOCKED UP BY THE ENEMY, A-AN ENEMY WHO WORKS FOR A EVIL MASTERMIND WHO HAS TO BE TAKEN DOWN! IT'S WRITTEN IN OUR HISTORY, IT'S WRITTEN IN OUR SOCIETY! ALL FOR ONE, THE NO ONES, THE VILLAINS! THEY ALL COME TOGETHER TO BE THE NOTHING AND THE NOTHING IS PURE, UNTAINTED, UNTAIMABLE, DESGUSTINGLY WICKED!

...

And that's not me...

That's not me.............................

"What's your name anyway?" Y/N piped up, talking to the villain with a hollow yet overwhelmingly calm voice.

There was something about that tone... that unsettled me more then anything else. I couldn't place why though... which just made it all even more scary.

"Oh that's riiight!" The villain replied to her, menacingly cheerfully, "I never introduced myself..."

He stood up straight, squared his shoulders and cleared his throat.

"I~..." He paused for dramatic effect, "Am The Mouse King villain; Koko. My quirk is well, mouse, obviously. I have the heightened senses, features and appitite of a common field mouse. Quirk wise, I'm not that strong buuuut, I'm really good at taking charge and leading people so that's how I wound up leading all the villains here!"

'Koko' smiled, looking down and admiring the plant Y/N had grown for him. Suddenly though, his smile faultered and turned in to a small frown.

"It was good... until that idiot took over. He isn't kind... or considerate... he doesn't even know how to lead... he just knows that his quirk can kill people easily... He showed up here with a couple of his buddies a while ago, hell bent on making sure you 3 don't get the key." He explained, stairing at the plant resting in his palm.

So that's what happened huh? The de-throwning of this guy wasn't forced by the other villains here but really only one... And because of us for that matter...

"Ok? And what do you want us to do about it?" I tutted, "I mean, you're obviously not going to give us what we want in exchange for us, I dunno, beating this guy up for you."

"Hm..." Koko hummed, his eyes turning over to me, "Again, such a villainous mentality... No... I don't want your help... This guy can kill anyone he wants... unless they serve a purpose. You all are still alive and thus, serve a purpose to him... probably... I want you all to escape so he can never get his way. In exchange, you'll be free and will keep your lives while I get to see his misery... and hopefully he'll leave..."

"B-but what about the key?" Y/N exclaimed.

"Idiot! I'm giving you a chance to escape and you're still thinking about how you want to kill all of us? You know, there's a good chance it'll kill you all too, right?" He snapped, glairing at her.

"B-but-"

Koko jammed a key into the door and unlocked it. 

"You got 30 seconds to get out of my sight, f*ckwads. You're stupid horse is just outside so grab it and get gone!" He sneered, narrowing his eyes and glairing at her.

The door opened and I instantly lunged at him. Grabbing him by the collar of his cape, I pulled the shortie's feet off the ground.

"This place is the home of a f*cking key, what the hell happened to it's gaurdian?"

The villain whinced a little, in a pathetically large amount of fear.

"S-shoto! Put him down, he's letting us go!" Y/N exclaimed, rushing over to me.

"T-they're not hurt I swear! I-I promise, they're fine a-and perfectly fine with our camp being here!"

"Shoto, let's just get out of here already!" Y/N grabbed hold of my arm and tried to get me to drop the rat.

All that noise and ruccus did the opposite of good though...

The door opened again... someone came inside.

"S-shiaraki!" Koko yelped in terror, causing me to drop him.

The rat hit the floor with a thud, this 'Shigaraki' person stairing down at him blankly.

Slowly, this new villain's eyes shifted over to Y/N and I. As he did so, I felt something in my blood change. What was adrenaline from anger, melted into a puddle of dread.

Heya so... confession time; I've never actually crushed or simped for any of the mha characters. I wonder if that's why its gotten so hard to write this, since I'd never even consider dating Todoroki if I had the chance. Sorry for this... I guess it counts as a betrayal? At the very least, I'm not technically lying to y'all anymore? Um... ok bye now! (You just read 788 words)