Chapter 52 (Guardian Theater 2 (Electric Boogaloo))

Disclaimer; not proof read

Kirishima's POV:

None of any of this makes any sense! All of the things the villains have been telling Y/N, and Todoroki and... Bakugo agrees with them?!

I know that... Bakugo isn't the sanest person on the planet but I at least know that he can tell right from wrong! ... Well... Midoriya begs to differ but I know it's true! I just... know it...

During the night hours, whenever the other guardians have duties to carry out, I... well, to put it simply, I sneak around. Since my temple is in the middle of no where, and as long as nobody is inside it, the No-ones aren't attracted to it in any way... so really, now that the key is gone, I don't have any reason to stay there.

Instead, as the others are busy doing... whatever it is theirYe duties are, I've been looking around to see if I can find any evidence to refute the villain's claims!

The only problem is, if there really was any evidence, I don't have easy access to it. Most likely, It'd be with the higher-ups in the guardian hierarchy...

Yeah ok so this was as far as I was able to write. See the next chapter for explanation of the end and start feeling bad that you waited and made it this far only to have me shoot you in the foot. I'm sorry, I'm too mentally exhausted to care. 

(You just read 246 words)