Chapter 40 (Sunflowers)

Y/N's POV:

I'm worried... and scared... just wandering around the city... it was ment to be a dream come true but it felt like... a bit of a nightmare. Every step we took, every time I cault a glimpse of one of the local's judging glairs... my mind didn't let what that villain said go.

I think... I don't want to... but I'm starting to believe him a little...

But then... Without thinking... I kissed Shoto on the cheek and managed to make up for the awful way I'd treated him today.

After all, he and Bakugo had just saved me and all I gave in return was the cold shoulder *PUN NOT INTENDED (But still kinda intended)*.

A waive of relief and calm washed over me, slowing my heart rate drastically as he accepted the appology and let me fall asleep in his arms.

That made me feel... so happy. I haven't felt so glad in, well, I'm not sure ever! I hope... I really hope Todoroki doesn't find out that I'M the one he's ment to marry. Knowing him and his sheer desperation to go against his parents, he'll probably try to kill me. I... don't want to do what my parents say either but... I just can't deny this feeling anymore. UGH! I hate it... but I still love it... IT'S SO ANNOYING!

*The next morning!*

I opened up my eyes to find that Shoto and I where still hugging. My heart instantly fluttered up, waking the rest of me up just as quickly. A small smile was pinned to the corners of my lips as I carefully wriggled my way out of the bed.

I KNOW we were ment to head out early but... these boy's deserve some rest. They've both worked so hard to find me over the last few days, I could tell that much, and they've definately earnt a couple extra hours.

I carefully dug around in my bags in search of some kind of food or something along thoes lines.

"Hm..." I hummed to myself as I found a few things.

A couple strawberries and blueberries, I also found a bit of sunflower oil in Bakugo's Bag which I assumed was for cooking but eh, I had annother idea.

The room had an ensuite bathroom which I found a small, empty glass vase in. Thinking about it, it was probably just a large, tall, toothbrush cup but I don't care. I turned on the water in the sink and let it run over my hand as I collected it in the glass. From there, I poured in a little bit of the oil and suddenly, BAM! A couple sunflowers came springing up to sit happily in the glass.

"Haha!" I laughed quietly, happy that my idea had worked.

Bringing the vase of sunflowers back into the main part of the room, I set it down on the table in between the two beds. Shifting it around to make it look peak pretty, I left it there and turned my attension to the berries.

I used the same process on the strawberry seeds to grow up a strawberry plant in the palm of my hand. I picked the many new berries off it and crushed up a blueberry to do the same thing.

We now probably had enough to eat for breakfast. I'm so damn smart!

And then... it occured to me...

If... I can mix my quirk with Bakugo's to make explosion flowers then... what would Todoroki's quirk make? Like... would some of them make like, fire plants and the other would make ice... how would that work...

Hm... I'll have to figure it out later...

I set the berries down on a -probably decorative- plate that I'd found and left it beside the sunflowers. From there, I took the opportunity to have a shower...

Todoroki's POV:

I rolled over in my sleep.... then I remembered... I'm ment to be hugging Y/N, I shouldn't be able to roll over. I opened my eyes slightly and searched for her... she wasn't in the bed any more.

"Huh?" I muttered, sitting up and instantly finding myself wide awake.

It took a moment... and then I saw the flowers and berries waiting on the table in between the beds...

"Ah, hah..." I sighed, relieved.

My ears then took note of the sound of running water and I figured that Y/N was just in there. I smiled and lay back down... what was a couple more minuets if there wasn't anything to worry about right now?

5k+ reads?! WTF? Why are people reading this?
I drew this picture as thanks for 4k reads... but I guess it's for 5k now! Thank you all! ^w^
(I had to come up with some hair for Y/N so I chose to just make it a blueberry bush in honor of this chapter.)(You just read 861 words)

)(You just read 861 words)