Chapter 31 (Momo Yaoyoruzu)

Y/N's POV:

Oh yeah, it's all comming together.

My ball gown had been turned from bland white to my favorite colour with the help of a worker Nora's quirk which she called 'Colourful butterfly'.

Sebrina had packed my things, including extra food and water in my backpack and left them in Fuyumi's possession.

Fuyumi and Nora, using their knowlage of the gaurd's stations, stashed Katsuki, Shoto's and my belongings in a secret compartment that we'd retreive them from later.

Rei was convinced she could destracted both Enji and even my own parents long enough for us to slip away unnoticed.

It was almost too good to be true!

For the time being, Shoto, Katsuki and I were together in Shoto's room, quietly talking about how exited we were to execute the plan.

"Hey Y/N?" He asked, suddenly standing up.

"Yeah?" I asked, my overly childish smile relaxing a little,

"I wanted you to have this." He said, taking one of the trinkets off one of his shelves.

It was a beatiful silver hair pin in the shape of a musical note. the circle part was a large, shining jewel, the same colour as my eyes.

"It's beautiful!" I said, "But, haha, why?"

He shrugged, "I dunno. Just feels like you'd want it. To my knowlage, it's from Synphgear."

"Were we're headin' to next?" Bakugo asked, looking at the accessory over my shoulder.

"Yep!" I smiled, clipping it into my hair.

"SHOTO!" Fuyumi slammed the door open again, "Some of the guests are here early."

"It's only half an hour before the ball starts, isn't it normal that guests arrive early?" He said blandly, his joy seeming to have been sucked away.

"They somehow know you're back and they're insisting an audience." She gasped for breath, "You too, Bakugo, Y/N!"

We all exchanged shocked looks before following Shoto's sister out of the room.

Walking into the dinning room, the guests sat patiently.

I identified one of them instantly.

"Midoriya!" I exclaimed.

The green haired gaurdian waived at me happily, "There she is! How you treating my sword Y/N?"

Fuyumi left us alone with the gaurdians.

"Todoroki, hi!" A girl smiled, her short brown hair bouncing around,

"Uraraka?!" He spat out, shocked to see the traveler's gaurdian in such a formal location.

Between both of them sat a much taller woman. She had black hair, done up in a high pony tail.

"You both don't know me yet." She smiled, "My name's Momo Yauyoruzu, The gaurdian of Symphogear and highest ranking gaurdian you've met so far."

"Ah! It's lovely to meet you!" I squeeled, taking her hand and shaking it happily.

"Yes, I'm happy to make your aquantance too however... we three are not here simply to enjoy the ball. We've come to inform you about one of the keys."

I sat down opposite her, the boys at my sides. Each of us wore slightly worried faces. What's going on? Has something bad happened? Is time ticking faster then we thought?

"The key in Symphogear is gone." Momo said without hesitance.

"WHAT!?"

"It dissappeared from my temple three years ago. The map was only recently updated to reflect that but we figured that you wouldn't be able to figure it out on your own. Now, the red dots on the map represent the keys."

My mouth was left dangling down in shock.

"We're here tonight to retreive it and take it back to the temple so you all can earn it fair and square!" Uraraka smiled placing all her fingertips together, minus her thumbs.

"Wait, so the key's here?" Todoroki asked,

"Yes." Midoriya confirmed, "It's about this big," He indicated the small size with his hands, "Silver, has a big gem on it... Momo-chan am I missing anything?"

"It's in the shape of a crotchet, the type of musical note with a wave at the top. I trust you know what I mean." She finnished off.

"Um..." Todoroki nodded, confirming that he understood the description,

"So like the thing Y/N's wearing?" Katsuki asked plainly, pointing at the hair piece I was wearing.

The three gaurdians looked at it dumb-founded.

"OH MY STARS, THAT'S IT!" They cried in unison.

Katsuki burst out into laughter at their reactions, gripping onto his stomach.

"This is... a key?" I squeeked, pointing up at the trinket on my head.

That's when the dinning room door re-opened and Nora came running in,

"You three should be ready by now! Hurry, hurry! Go get changed!" She insisted, practically chasing us back to our rooms.

Leaving the gaurdians alone again and accidentally taking the key with me, I changed into my ball gown. Keeping my white flat shoes, I reluctantly brushed my hair.

Walking out of the bathroom, I found Bakugo wearing a black dress shirt with puffy sleeves and a red tie.

In consideration of my life, I used all my strength to hold back my laughter.

He growled and clenched his fists, sparking up a little, tiny explosions crackled threateningly.

"We should- phaha! We should head downstairs." I chuckled.

"WHATEVER!" He yelled.

(You just read 850 words)